Conference Championships

Leader

15 hours ago, Striker said:

...the Lions over the Ravens is a choice. And just the fact that the Ravens are at 5 when they have played probably the best ball over the entire season compared to any of the teams remaining.

Would be quite the Superbowl though

I'll say right now.... Ehh kinda mixed feelings after last night.  On the one hand, I realize this probably wasn't supposed to be the year we went to the Superbowl and we got a real chance to hit it big in these next few years and have a special team.

On the other, it's just one of those frustrating days where once again you gotta wake up in the reality that we still didn't beat that yucky red and gold team.  Yeah new cast and new players in many positions, but same old outcome close or no.

At this point I kinda hope Detroit makes it and wins, just because they've never been and it'd be a good story about Goff.  But I'm kinda indifferent all around.

I really want to see a playoff game at Ford Field go my way in my lifetime. I'm 34 but not in the best shape. If this turns out to be the last playoff game at Ford Field in my lifetime and the Lions win I will not be a happy camper.

23 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Watched 5 mins of this game and will confidently say...we blew a trip to Vegas last night. We would have won next week. 

Being a Packers fan in January means we will always feel this way. The collapses, mistakes, and heart breaks are a feature not a bug

Lordy, Dan Campbell looks like he's ready to yell like a mad man in the locker room, and I can't blame him.

Absolutely ridiculous that the Lions aren't smoking these guys by at least 14 right now.  And no #1 on the defense looks like Kevin King out there.

Gonna be interesting to see whether DC can put on a clinic of half time adjustments and bury this trash TB team, or will he be like LaFleur and Barry and get caught in stupid mental lapses.

Edited by LLcheesehead12