Conference Championships

Leader

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not sold on this! Johnson is going to be down the road. That is going to be a massive loss this off season. Lions are catching lighting in a bottle, but I don't see this as sustainable. 

Plus, Jared Goff is going go get 50 a year if they win it all. 

This is exactly what people said when the Cubs won the World Series. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

Watching Detroit I really want a dominant o line! Talk about kicking a bully in the teeth!

Thinking the same thing. We need to invest in some people movers on the OL. Sick of getting stuffed on 4th and 1. Detroit is making it look too easy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brat&Beer said:

49ets have a lot of skilled players, but they're not as physical as they were 3 years ago when they destroyed the Packers in the NFCCG. Lions are doing to them what they did to the Packers. Rushing yards are 148-38.

Yep, they don't have the physically dominant front 7 they used to have.  DET is just wearing them down.  The SF offense needs to come out and score after the half, or DET is just going to grind them down.

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

Someone remind Ryan that the Bears were absolutely talked about as a budding rivalry right around SB XLV. These guys are benefactors of hindsight. 

We literally beat the Bears to go to the friggin' Super Bowl lol

• Like 2