Conference Championships

Leader

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

What happened haha. I ended up spending the $6 and have it on but was out of the room

Tirico and Garretts mics were not on while they were talking. No big deal, just thought it was funny because how much they advertised how it's the first streaming playoff game. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Didn't get to watch any of first game, but box score looks really damn impressive for Stroud. 

He looks ******* good.

We missed out on a Brady v. Rodgers or Mahomes v. Rodgers Super Bowl. We need a Stroud v. Love one. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, MacReady said:

McDaniels is kind of a joke. You never hire a nerd as a head coach if you want to win a Super Bowl. You hire a nerd as a head coach if you want to go to the playoffs 7 times in 10 years.

HIs team sort of reflects his "personality!" Great in September and October, but when it becomes big boy weather, they fold.

1 hour ago, Toddfather said:

audio seems off still. When you couldn't hear them you could hear the crowd, and now it's like you can barely hear the crowd. I wonder if they had to switch feeds or something. Then again, maybe i'm just nuts. 

Audio definitely sounds off to me in the background. 

Crowd noise made it sound like he missed that FG there

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, the Dolphins are beat up so it shouldn't be that big a negative reflection on them if they lose a road playoff game.

They’d lose to 90% of the field this year. They have no grit whatsoever. They’ll never win a Super Bowl with McDaniels as head coach.