2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

26 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Someone else brought this up, but if we're gonna talk about tampering then we need to bring up the Bears tampering with our FAs two years in a row. TJ and Swift had deals and numbers in place within 5 mins.

Everyone tampers - we just got outed by an idiot football coach for an unfortunate university. 

40 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Someone else brought this up, but if we're gonna talk about tampering then we need to bring up the Bears tampering with our FAs two years in a row. TJ and Swift had deals and numbers in place within 5 mins.

Ohhhh yeah

theyve been tampering with our guys pretty badly

ive never really cared but yeah I think the nfl pretending like they suddenly care is always ridiculous 

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Him or Baker. White was one of the last dudes I would've picked but whatever. I really hope they don't just assume the position is fixed but I'm sure this will be it.

I will say this much.  White at least has shown the potential to be great if the coaching staff can reel him in and this is a low risk signing.  My guess is the next move at LB we will see is Cunningham being brought back on a 1 yr deal.

15 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I will say this much.  White at least has shown the potential to be great if the coaching staff can reel him in and this is a low risk signing.  My guess is the next move at LB we will see is Cunningham being brought back on a 1 yr deal.

Yup can definitely see that. Would be nice to draft a dude on top of that relatively early. 

15 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

So we’re drafting a TE in the first 3 rounds. Gotcha

I mean I could've told ya that haha.  Moore has no need for a strictly blocking TE in this offense and this is about the same time Howie drafted Ertz to replace Celek and Goedert to replace Ertz.