2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 hour ago, UndyTaker said:

For a team that is supposed to compete for a Superbowl getting rid of Reddick would not be a smart move, unless there is a move to somehow replace him. A draft pick and Bryce Huff does not do that.

Totally agree, but writing seems to be on the wall that he’s going.

Unless zero teams are saying they’d give him the money he wants, then maybe he comes back into the fold like Slay last year

For a team that is supposed to compete for a Superbowl getting rid of Reddick would not be a smart move, unless there is a move to somehow replace him. A draft pick and Bryce Huff does not do that.

🤫🤫🤫, we might get a draft pick, therefore better off. 👌

The Reddick situation is just planning ahead.
We don't really know the ask from either side.
The trade talk could be used as leverage, too.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him extended.
The latter would likely take edge off the early draft board.
I could still see them taking the worst kept draft secret since Mailata, Jalen Green, the next Elvis (Dumervil) late.

Yeah maybe we don't want to get rid of Reddick but sometimes things don't go the way you want. 

Let's just hope that Nolan and Bryce can both be the best they can.

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

🤫🤫🤫, we might get a draft pick, therefore better off. 👌

Bro you don't get it. It's not about getting a draft pick, it's about a ship that's sailed

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Bro you don't get it. It's not about getting a draft pick, it's about a ship that's sailed

What ship, our SB window? Trading Hassan OUR BEST pass rusher yes even with the addition of Huff does absolutely nothing to help our 2024 SB hopes, Nothing!

We made the 2022 SB and almost set the NFL sack record with a plethora of pass rushers sent in waves, kept fresh, in a rotation. 

Why are you acting like Reddick still wasn't a DBL digit sack guy? Despite the first 3 gms in a cast. Despite spending 1/4 of the time dropping into coverage?

He easily could of had another 15-20 sack season if Desai/Patricia weren't idiots. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Nabbs probably listens to WIP

Never, not even once! Maybe I should if they too believe he should stay.

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

What ship, our SB window? Trading Hassan OUR BEST pass rusher yes even with the addition of Huff does absolutely nothing to help our 2024 SB hopes, Nothing!

We made the 2022 SB and almost set the NFL sack record with a plethora of pass rushers sent in waves, kept fresh, in a rotation. 

Why are you acting like Reddick still wasn't a DBL digit sack guy? Despite the first 3 gms in a cast. Despite spending 1/4 of the time dropping into coverage?

He easily could of had another 15-20 sack season if Desai/Patricia weren't idiots. 

Never, not even once! Maybe I should if they too believe he should stay.

Last two posts have been some strawman BS. Nobody is saying a draft pick makes us more formidable this year. Nobody is saying Reddick doesn't have good years left. People are talking about a Reddick trade because there's a ton of clues to that a trade is coming. They haven't come to terms on an extension, which it's clear that's what Reddick wants. They've allowed him to look for a trade partner. Both parties agreed to push back his roster bonus to allow more time to find a trade partner. 

6 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

With Judy getting a 3/$58m contract $41 guaranteed, DeVonta contract is going to be massive…. Is there a chance we can lose him?

If we lost Smitty I'd be devastated. Was my favorite college player and Howie actually drafted him. 

I could be way off but he seems like a guy that would take less to stay.

If Howie goes the 5th year option route then maybe

8 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

With Judy getting a 3/$58m contract $41 guaranteed, DeVonta contract is going to be massive…. Is there a chance we can lose him?

I'd rate the chances of the Eagles losing Smitty at .000000000001% lol. Ain't no way and I wouldn't waste any time thinking about it.

Smitty will get more than AJ but less than 30 per year. It's just the nature of NFL Contract inflation, and I'm ok with that.

I'm expecting something like 4 year extension for $110M, something like $60M gtd

5 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They will let AJ walk before Smitty. 

Yeah Devonta smith isn’t walking until at bare minimum after his next contract. I think peoples concerns should definitely switch to what happens with AJ after next season. I have my doubts they’ll sign both guys long term and I agree devonta will be the one who’s signed if there’s a choice