2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

24 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Eagles football is finally about to be back.

This break really dragged out. The worst sports stretch of the year Is about to be over. I'm more than ready for the NFL to decimate all opponents for sports attention lol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

This break really dragged out. The worst sports stretch of the year Is about to be over. I'm more than ready for the NFL to decimate all opponents for sports attention lol

I used to drive myself mad during the offseason, now I enjoy it. Gives my nervous system a much needed rest. Specially after such an emotionally taxing season, hell I don't think I was able to enjoy a win in-game. 

Now when the season is approaching I feel a mixture of excitement and anxiety. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I used to drive myself mad during the offseason, now I enjoy it. Gives my nervous system a much needed rest. Specially after such an emotionally taxing season, hell I don't think I was able to enjoy a win in-game. 

Now when the season is approaching I feel a mixture of excitement and anxiety. 

You're absolutely right about the nervous system thing. Last season didn't contain a single game in which I was relaxed and comfortable. Funny because the season before was almost exclusively relaxing and enjoyable. Somewhere in between this year? I think I'm ready for it.

6 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

You're absolutely right about the nervous system thing. Last season didn't contain a single game in which I was relaxed and comfortable. Funny because the season before was almost exclusively relaxing and enjoyable. Somewhere in between this year? I think I'm ready for it.

our defense is probably gonna make games interesting this year unless our young cover guys become studs.

• Like 2

There is no comparison between Last Year and This Year!!!!

Whether we surprise Teams by having a "New" Offense  and or "New" Defense  remains to be seen?

I am 100% positive though entering the 2024 season NO TEAM has a GD clue what either will be!!!!!!

Whether that results in Wins/Loses remains to be seen!

Edited by Nabbs4u

14 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

our defense is probably gonna make games interesting this year unless our young cover guys become studs.

I'm still not over that we traded our best defensive player for peanuts. 

We may surprise a team or two with a new offense/defense but that is only at the beginning of the season. The fact of the matter is that we took a step forward in the secondary (finally) and a step back in DT/EDGE. 

Just now, Broadway Joe said:

I'm still not over that we traded our best defensive player for peanuts. 

We may surprise a team or two with a new offense/defense but that is only at the beginning of the season. The fact of the matter is that we took a step forward in the secondary (finally) and a step back in DT/EDGE. 

Considering he’s holding out with the Jets, it makes it go down a lot smoother.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Considering he’s holding out with the Jets, it makes it go down a lot smoother.

Reddick would have been a massive, massive headache this entire TC. I didn't like moving him, but I do like that we finally embraced the youth movement on defense. Let the young guys play and learn and see where things land.

Probably hyperbole but I don't expect much from DeJean this year. Not that the injury is serious. Just bad vibes along with missing the first 3 weeks of your first training camp is very bad. Feels like he'll be behind the 8 ball all year. Seems like a heady guy though so he has a chance.