2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

Lmfao I almost said on the previous page about how the Philly media be making me not wanna be a fan at times. AJ is spot on.

Edit: some are saying it’s the person who was impersonating AJ but the follower count looks right and he could’ve took back his account… idk but I agree whether it’s real or not 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lmfao I almost said on the previous page about how the Philly media be making me not wanna be a fan at times. AJ is spot on.

Edit: some are saying it’s the person who was impersonating AJ but the follower count looks right and he could’ve took back his account… idk but I agree whether it’s real or not 

m6mZ1k72OKfJPVJIiOREZttiQGIjAY0=&risl=&p

the majority of it is trash

11 hours ago, Danger said:

WIP certainly doesn't help.

WIP ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!! Way better then the Fanatic. Only thing I will give Credit to the Fanatic for is they provide a lot more for ALL PHILLY Sports like the Union. Wheras I Feel WIP Only likes to talk about the big 3. 

And Yes I LOVE THE UNION, I love Soccer/Football. Get Over IT. lol

WORLD CUP 2026 - Round of 16 in PHILLY on JULY 4th...GOTTA Get them Tickets. Script gonna write itself. USA vs England lmao

8 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

WIP ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!!! Way better then the Fanatic. Only thing I will give Credit to the Fanatic for is they provide a lot more for ALL PHILLY Sports like the Union. Wheras I Feel WIP Only likes to talk about the big 3. 

And Yes I LOVE THE UNION, I love Soccer/Football. Get Over IT. lol

WORLD CUP 2026 - Round of 16 in PHILLY on JULY 4th...GOTTA Get them Tickets. Script gonna write itself. USA vs England lmao

I used to like WIP, but the more time goes on, the more I've come to realize their fans, those who call in, the people that come on the show to give "expert opinions", are for lack of a better term, absolute morons.

6 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I agree with AJ Brown on this and I've been very vocal about the role they play in the negatives with players that are cast out of Philly. The worst part is that the moment someone speaks against them, there's a mob mentality and every reporter turns on you to discourage them to turn the fans on them. I hope this doesn't happen with AJ. 

7 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This is confirmed not AJ Brown even if I do agree with this completely and wish it was him lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I used to like WIP, but the more time goes on, the more I've come to realize their fans, those who call in, the people that come on the show to give "expert opinions", are for lack of a better term, absolute morons.

The hosts are all morons who only drive outrage in an attempt to drive engagement. The callers are all morons who milk it all up. It is a vicious loop of idiots becoming more idiotic.

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I agree with AJ Brown on this and I've been very vocal about the role they play in the negatives with players that are cast out of Philly. The worst part is that the moment someone speaks against them, there's a mob mentality and every reporter turns on you to discourage them to turn the fans on them. I hope this doesn't happen with AJ. 

Guess it's a good thing it was AJ who made that post then. They already did exactly that (mob mentality) when he refused to talk to them in post game lockerrooms and fans believed everything they wrote as to why. Just making 💩 up for clicks. 

People wonder why after that injury and being unable to help for the playoffs AJ removed social media. This is exactly why.

NOTHING good would of occured had AJB stupidly responded to all the hate post Bucs game. I applaud the foresight of removing the temptation. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Guess it's a good thing it was AJ who made that post then. They already did exactly that (mob mentality) when he refused to talk to them in post game lockerrooms and fans believed everything they wrote as to why. Just making 💩 up for clicks. 

People wonder why after that injury and being unable to help for the playoffs AJ removed social media. This is exactly why.

NOTHING good would of occured had AJB stupidly responded to all the hate post Bucs game. I applaud the foresight of removing the temptation. 

AJ said on another platform that he did not make the post, but agrees with its content.

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

AJ said on another platform that he did not make the post, but agrees with its content.

Good for AJ then. Philadelphia media has always been a cancer to all Philadelphia based sports teams. 

Everyone trying to be the next Sal Paolantonio. While with age he has garnered wisdom and has stopped taking that approach.  20-30 years ago Sal Pal was the biggest Media Whore Click bait Philadelphia Reporter on the planet. 

Always reporting controversial "stuff" and reporting it as Gospel to be the 1st!!!! Not a surprise the rest of the reporters especially the younger ones trying to make a name are following in his footsteps. 

Sad really. It's the Media that makes Philadelphia a bad sports town, NOT THE FANS! Like most from the outside believe. 

Edited by Nabbs4u