2024 Coaching Changes: Hiring Positional Coaches

Kiltman

42 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Jim Bob cooter only had a top 15 offense once in Detroit. I just, lol, I’ll watch. I’ll give it a chance. But if they hire Jim Bob I’m just going to be very very very skeptical

Jim Bob isn't the answer

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

BLG had a good point I don't see the mix of Wink being a heavy blitzer and us investing so much in the DL trying to get there with 4 or 5. Nielsen would be disappointing, doesn't seem like he'd be a clear upgrade on Desai honestly. At least Wink has some clout and an identity.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No one on the planet is stupid enough to do that.

Probably not, but with 6 openings still there’s room for the nfl to do what it does and hire the wrong guys. They can still keep an eye on the market and make a move when needed

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

BLG had a good point I don't see the mix of Wink being a heavy blitzer and us investing so much in the DL trying to get there with 4 or 5. Nielsen would be disappointing, doesn't seem like he'd be a clear upgrade on Desai honestly. At least Wink has some clout and an identity.

Would be fun if you are getting Jalen Carter and Sweat in more 1on1s by way of the blitz. Carter would eat teams’ souls.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Nielsen rebuilt the Atlanta falcons defense, I think he’s a good hire but not the one I want.

wink would be fun, not sure he’s the right fit. But with that kind of defensive line he could maybe create absolute chaos

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Ryan Nielsen is great, but he’s 44, he’s probably gonna be a head coach at some point

wink would be a welcome change tbh

apparently Patricia is out as well. 

What makes Nielsen great? I honestly don't know much about the dude. Just saw some of his defensive ranks weren't great, albeit with not-so-talented ATL.