2023 AFC Championship: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (1) B'more 'vens

Who's going to the Super Bowl?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFCCG

• Ravens
    • Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2024 at 08:00 PM

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I dont think Harrison Smith is a HOFer at one of hte most difficult positions to make the Hall at.

He should be. Dudes put up an outstanding career that rivals Troy Polamalu, he just doesnt have the post season success has Troy.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I see more of y'all complaining about Taylor Swift on this forum than I see of her in our actual games.

Nobody complain about spike Lee at Knicks games or Jack Nicholson at lakers games. It's weird how mad this makes people

Just now, adamq said:

Nobody complain about spike Lee at Knicks games or Jack Nicholson at lakers games. It's weird how mad this makes people

Almost like people dont watch basketball. And youre using the term "mad" very loosely here.

5 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I dont think Harrison Smith is a HOFer at one of hte most difficult positions to make the Hall at.

Yeah when I think of some recent greats like Woodson*, Harrison, Polamalu, Reed, Lynch, I just don't see Smith in that same category. 

More of a next tier down type like Adrian Wilson. Very very good, but not quite HoF. Statistically, he's worthy. I just don't see the reputation and overall aura from Smith. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1

Just now, adamq said:

Oh, there was a time where Knicks fans were less than thrilled about Spike being at the Knicks games lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I think he is very clearly a HOFer.  The guy has been great for over a decade.  Lost a step in the last couple of years, but age catches up to everybody.  Still, he has been a great player for his entire career.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Your sources are:

Purple Insider

TwinCities.com

and Inside the Vikings

No one who isn't rooting for the Vikings things Smith is making the hall.

I don't root for the Vikings and think he's making the hall  :/ In fact, I take pleasure in them losing.

• Like 1