Around The League

Jerry

10 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh I’m glad niners lost. I got my bragging rights cause even we beat kc. Niners such a juggernaut but can’t hang with the afc west. Bang bang lol same lame niner gang lol

Man not alot of people on our side. Honestly there  is like 10 KC fans in their forum and I can avoid them on X I wouldn’t be able to escape a Niner Super Bowl victory lol 

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

49ers will be in a tough spot when they have to pay Purdy. He’s good, but hes not special. If they pay him, and start losing pieces around him, i have a feeling Purdy will get exposed. 

Same situation the Dolphins are in with Tua

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Man not alot of people on our side. Honestly there  is like 10 KC fans in their forum and I can avoid them on X I wouldn’t be able to escape a Niner Super Bowl victory lol 

It was bad enough when Santa Clara  beat us in lv for the first time yea I’m good lol. Kc did me a solid. 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Fake news, show me the quote where he directly said that.

He isn't the one saying it directly.  His brother/friend is.  I saw that on Twitter as well.  It's all bs imo though.  Just friends of his being mad because he didn't produce in the SB.

4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

He isn't the one saying it directly.  His brother/friend is.  I saw that on Twitter as well.  It's all bs imo though.  Just friends of his being mad because he didn't produce in the SB.

As @NCOUGHMAN said you cannot believe any rumor or report even from the best sources unless the player blatantly says it directly to the media himself.

17 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I figured lol was he at Arizona st with pierce?

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Who do you think is a more reputable source? Rappoport or Ayiuk's friend from HS?

didnt Rappoport say, if not AP, Maxx would explore trade options... 
dont think anyone ever reported maxx would demand a trade like you trying to make it seem