97.7%Passer rating

Jimmy Garapolo 

1,205 Yards

7 TDs

9 ints(Despite only playing 7 games)

65.1 Cmp%

77.7 Passer rating

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:
Bears acquired WR Keenan Allen from the Chargers in exchange for a 2024 fourth-round pick.

Gotta think the Chargers are taking Nabers at 5 after getting rid of Williams and Allen.

Bears are building a nice offensive core for Caleb Williams to step into. Both DJ Moore and Allen were arguably top 10 WRs last year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Chargers have zero plan of being competitive next year.

that's why I wasn't really concerned when everybody was saying the whole we have to go up against Jim Harbaugh and Sean Payton twice a year. I said "how do we know they're not both rebuilding." This certainly seems like the type of offense that greg roman usually has. Wouldn't be surprised if they drafted Bowers at five

33 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

that's why I wasn't really concerned when everybody was saying the whole we have to go up against Jim Harbaugh and Sean Payton twice a year. I said "how do we know they're not both rebuilding." This certainly seems like the type of offense that greg roman usually has. Wouldn't be surprised if they drafted Bowers at five

To be fair Telesco drafted so poorly / gave out so many bad deals they were forced to tear it down.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

To be fair Telesco drafted so poorly / gave out so many bad deals they were forced to tear it down.

Its interesting though because he doesnt seem to be handing out those type of deals here.