Around The League

Jerry

Just now, NYRaider said:

I wouldn't say big upgrade, he's a bottom 5 starting QB.

Ok, that’s fair enough. Maybe I’ll say it’s a moderate upgrade then, but of course I’m thinking whole season and include Garoppolo and how much he neutered our offence initially. O’Connell was poor, but at least he stretched the field now and then and the D had to respect that.

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Ok, that’s fair enough. Maybe I’ll say it’s a moderate upgrade then, but of course I’m thinking whole season and include Garoppolo and how much he neutered our offence initially. O’Connell was poor, but at least he stretched the field now and then and the D had to respect that.

I just find it funny that you say O'Connell was poor when he was producing basically at an identical level to Minshew.

4 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I just find it funny that you say O'Connell was poor when he was producing basically at an identical level to Minshew.

Well, if you watched both and thought they were close to identical in play I simply don’t know what to tell you. I guess we’ll have to just disagree respectfully. Now, maybe O’Connell improves this year and Minshew is pretty much what he is at this stage, but last year there was a discernible difference.

• Like 3

Just now, Darbsk said:

Well, if you watched both and thought they were close to identical in play I simply don’t know what to tell you. I guess we’ll have to just disagree respectfully. Now, maybe O’Connell improves this year and Minshew is pretty much what he is at this stage, but last year there was a discernible difference.

Yeah during the three game stretch that the Colts turned their season around Minshew really lit it up against the Patriots, Panthers, and Bucs. 

I mean the way he threw for 540 yards / 1 TD / 2 INT over that stretch was high level QB play

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

What other NFL teams were rushing to sign Minshew as their starter?

I'll bet several teams were interested at least, but we don't know because it never even got that far. Jesus H NY!!! We get it, you don't care for minshew, AP, getsy, telesco, Mark Davis, the color of maxx's shorts when he works out, aoc's mustache....but Jimmy goat? OH yeah, that was a winner.....gimme a break. Nevermind, I know.....not gonna happen until pigs fly. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Yeah during the three game stretch that the Colts turned their season around Minshew really lit it up against the Patriots, Panthers, and Bucs. 

I mean the way he threw for 540 yards / 1 TD / 2 INT over that stretch was high level QB play

So much for disagreeing respectfully,  btw, he never said " high level play" but you like Sarcastic " high level trolling" so there ya go...

Smmfh!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

What other NFL teams were rushing to sign Minshew as their starter?

Just one the Raiders and what team wanted Fields as a starter, none.

Don’t you remember the fight I got into last year with everyone on this site when I said Fields is a bust and Chicago is looking to upgrade

Edited by Bitty 2.0

44 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

L’Jarious Sneed traded to the Titans 

Well, him being off the Chiefs is a win for us. 

Apparently a 3rd rounder. Normally I'd say "Why didn't we?". But I think KC wouldn't have traded him.to a rival without a much bigger prize, if at all. 

• Like 3