Around The League

Jerry

10 hours ago, raidr4life said:

You the clown whose been banned twice, changed his name twice, makes 100 different list half the time it's the same list just because nobody responded or gave you any attention the first time. Joined the forum when you were like 15 pretending like you were in college. You called another poster mid, when you're as mid as they come. Mel Kiper is more wrong than he's ever been right, only you would hang your hat on that guy. You pick a 100 guys just to say I was right for a pat on the back. You never join the live mock draft and truly show us your skill, it's always after the fact, you come in there talking about you would have taken this guy or that guy. You're constantly begging for responses. Stick to the depth chart thread it's the only thing you post around here that ain't totally garbage. 

Let me beg for a response now. Thoughts?

Dude, get a GF lol 

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

says the guy with the Zach Wilson default picture. QB guru right there 

So is he on the same tier with Rattler, who you loved or is he Zach Wilson? I'm confused. 

You can't even make sense of your talking points in real time apparently. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

So is he on the same tier with Rattler, who you loved or is he Zach Wilson? I'm confused. 

You can't even make sense of your talking points in real time apparently. 

Zach Wilson was overdrafted, just like JJ is going to be. Rattler I like on day 2. Not rocket science 

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Zach Wilson was overdrafted, just like JJ is going to be. Rattler I like on day 2. Not rocket science 

You can't say one guy is going to be a bust and you like the other and say they are on the same tier. It makes no sense. 

28 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I think the surprise of the draft will be Nabers going ahead of Harrison Jr

Some of the big guys have been saying this but I just can't buy it. If Harrison Jr. falls to the Chargers I am going to be so pissed.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Some of the big guys have been saying this but I just can't buy it. If Harrison Jr. falls to the Chargers I am going to be so pissed.

Chargers are going to have the first non QB pick in the draft IMO. Everyone is going to fall to them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Nabors and OT in round 2. The class is deep at OT for them. 

Sure, but this WR class is nice. I think the drop off from Alt -> Morgan would be larger than Nabers -> Thomas, although who knows when WRs will go or not.

I said last week and I'll say it again, I rather a rival draft a high-end WR than a blue chip T. Them going from Allen/Williams/Johnston to Nabers/Johnston is a downgrade imo. That doesn't scare me.

But Herbert securing the best T combo in the league in Slater/Alt would suck.

Edited by RaidersAreOne
  • Like 3