Around The League

Jerry

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Juron Criner, Sterling Moore, Stevie Brown, George Atkinson III.... you can fill a roster with the players this fanbase hyped in preseason over the years. 

To be fair BP.....I'm 1000% certain that we are not the only fan base that has done this....jus sayin.👍🍻

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

Remember Chris Warren III?  I remember being hyped about him thinking he was about to do something and then never heard from him again.

If you don't, check the 2018 preseason stats where he led the Raiders in rushing all 4 preseason games.  I was duped.

Yessir, and no you weren't the only one bro. Damn preseason superstars! 

6 hours ago, Jerry said:

I remember going to games and the crowd chanting for Tui when we had Kerry Collins starting.  I was so young and niave.  I couldn't even comprehend how bad we were.  I used to be so optimistic before every single season.  The Raiders have humbled me with a metal bat.

Try winning 3 sb's in my first 7 yrs as a fan. Then watching the next 43yrs with 1 Flippin trip back, beat by our ex coach. Followed by 20 yrs of suck...minus 2 seasons....there have been years where I wanted to humble everyone with a metal bat. Lmao! The worst part is you'd figure sometime we'd come out of the valley of death....not so yet my brother, but personally my hope does spring eternal, because I love MY team. And I will stop watching football completely before I'll give up my silver and black. 48yrs? It's all I know. Period.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Try winning 3 sb's in my first 7 yrs as a fan. Then watching the next 43yrs with 1 Flippin trip back, beat by our ex coach. Followed by 20 yrs of suck...minus 2 seasons....there have been years where I wanted to humble everyone with a metal bat. Lmao! The worst part is you'd figure sometime we'd come out of the valley of death....not so yet my brother, but personally my hope does spring eternal, because I love MY team. And I will stop watching football completely before I'll give up my silver and black. 48yrs? It's all I know. Period.

My very first game I watched and made me a fan was SB 18.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Yeah, I mean the guy just literally got Michael Pittman paid, and some think Adams won't eat.

Adams/Meyers/Bowers gonna eat. 

Colts had no business being one drop pass away from the playoffs last season.  It was Pittman and a bunch of young JAGs in the pass game. Very good RBs. Slightly above Average O-line and average defense. Minshew played well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucksavage1 said:

Colts had no business being one drop pass away from the playoffs last season.  It was Pittman and a bunch of young JAGs in the pass game. Very good RBs. Slightly above Average O-line and average defense. Minshew played well

Hell Taylor barely played too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

Worth noting Shane Steichen is excellent offensive coach. I don't see Getsy being on that level. And 5 of the Colts wins came against the Titans twice, Panthers, Patriots and Raiders.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

And 5 of the Colts wins came against the Titans twice, Panthers, Patriots and Raiders.

Just about every team played their handful of backups . Record amount of QBs started last season