Boston College Head Coach Jeff Hafley is Packers New DC

2024 DC Search  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you WANT to be the next DC?

• Jeff Hafley
    • Jim Leonhard
    • Wink Martindale
    • Ejiro Evero
    • Christian Parker
    • Zach Orr
    • Jesse Minter
    • Anthony Weaver
    • Chris Hewitt
    • Al Harris
    • Larry Foote
    • Aden Durde
    • Dennard Wilson
    • Aubrey Pleasant
    • Brandon Staley
    • Joe Barry
    • Bobby Babich
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Leslie Frazier
    • Chris Harris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/01/2024 at 01:07 AM

1 hour ago, Norm said:

IDK, I laughed. Just because that was a hilarious game

Lol, the score was given completely tongue in cheek. Interesting though how those wanting him will wash his hands of anything connected to that game, yet if it was someone they do not want for the position he would be guilty of everything that happened that day. 

Whoever the Packers think is the right guy is fine with me, I not so goofy as some to think I know better than them who should get the job.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, R T said:

Lol, the score was given completely tongue in cheek. Interesting though how those wanting him will wash his hands of anything connected to that game, yet if it was someone they do not want for the position he would be guilty of everything that happened that day. 

Whoever the Packers think is the right guy is fine with me, I not so goofy as some to think I know better than them who should get the job.  

Haven't really seen that at all so far. Some people have guys they're particularly excited about but everyone is acknowledging there are a lot of interesting and pretty qualified candidates to choose from.

6 minutes ago, R T said:

I don't know. We all knew better that Barry shouldn't have gotten the job.

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Whatever. Give me the front that allows me to have more Junior Colson's of the world.

My brain autocorrected this to Junius Coston and I almost gagged.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m not saying it won’t happen or that he’s not the front runner but this “Parker has been offered” has Randy Moss at church vibes.

If we don't hear anything by Monday (tomorrow will be all about the Championship games) you can pretty much consider it a reporting whiff. Though he's actually a Cheesehead TV contributor, so I don't know why someone would damage their reputation like that. He must be super confident because no one will take him seriously tossing that out there if it's a dud.

22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

If we don't hear anything by Monday (tomorrow will be all about the Championship games) you can pretty much consider it a reporting whiff. Though he's actually a Cheesehead TV contributor, so I don't know why someone would damage their reputation like that. He must be super confident because no one will take him seriously tossing that out there if it's a dud.

That or he's throwing something against the wall and hoping it sticks.  Literally has nothing to lose.

9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

That or he's throwing something against the wall and hoping it sticks.  Literally has nothing to lose.

Thus why I mentioned it and didn't link the tweet originally. Didn't wanna give him the rumor traffic.

1 hour ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I don't know. We all knew better that Barry shouldn't have gotten the job.

Group think got that one right, but group think is wrong a good percentage of the time also. Group think thought drafting Rodgers was a bad idea also. 

Just now, R T said:

Group think got that one right, but group think is wrong a good percentage of the time also. Group think thought drafting Rodgers was a bad idea also. 

Group think will always be wrong if you include the portion of the fan base that thinks because they guide their Madden franchise Packers to Super Bowls that they know the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Haven't really seen that at all so far. Some people have guys they're particularly excited about but everyone is acknowledging there are a lot of interesting and pretty qualified candidates to choose from.

And if it had been Staley on that staff, you think people's opinion would be the same?

Edited by R T

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Why so many leaks again. 

A guy going to the doctor leaked the Sammy Watkins signing on Reddit because there was a chart with his name on it there.

This is the social media age. Probably some young intern who overheard something while getting Matt a coffee ha. Those are the types excited to be the source of big news like this.

• Like 1