Will the Ravens ever win the Superbowl with Lamar Jackson?

Slingin' Sammy

4 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I agree, and I don’t understand it besides JA being the last Great White Hope. The amount of slobbering he gets for losing to Mahomes in the playoffs is truly incredible 

He gets slaughtered on the reg in the media lol.

and congrats his TEAM (not him) are losing to the soon to be goat lmao. Acting like he’s been *** in the playoffs when he ups his game consistently in the playoffs. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Really? He goes from "MVP" to "Not even a top 10 QB" on a weekly basis?

I heard some idiot literally say they’d rather have 0td and 0int than 3td and 1int every game from a qb bc they were so sick of his turnover “problem” lmao

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

I heard some idiot literally say they’d rather have 0td and 0int than 3td and 1int every game from a qb bc they were so sick of his turnover “problem” lmao

well that kinda sums it up for you, doesn't it? lol

god i hope that wasn't me

29 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Given his limitations, how is it that he is able to be top-3 in passer rating during the regular season? You'd think NFL defenses with much more sophisticated scouting departments would be able to consistently shut him down.

He's an incredible athlete and he's on one of the most talented teams in the league. Really not that hard to figure out.

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

He's an incredible athlete and he's on one of the most talented teams in the league. Really not that hard to figure out.

What talent on offense, exactly? Gus Edwards? Half a season of Mark Andrews? A rookie and washed has been at WR?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

What talent on offense, exactly? Gus Edwards? Half a season of Mark Andrews? A rookie and washed has been at WR?

He's doing literally everything he can to avoid having to actually explain and defend his position beyond "I trust my eyes".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They have as much talent on offense as KC/Buffalo. The lack of talent argument no longer works for this offense. It's not the 49ers skill group but they are certainly sufficient and were open plenty of times yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

They have as much talent on offense as KC/Buffalo. The lack of talent argument no longer works for this offense. It's not the 49ers skill group but they are certainly sufficient and were open plenty of times yesterday. 

They were?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Doing just fine. The Ravens will continue to play deep into the playoffs for the foreseeable future, and you’ll continue to watch them after the Rams have been eliminated. Such is life

For yesterday I blame

-Not running the ball for whatever reason

-Lamar 

-Zay fumble

In that order 

At least my guy shows up in the post season. His last game would have been a career one for Samuel Jackson. 

12 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I agree that the talent levels of KC/BUF are relatively similar, but I do wonder what an offensive mastermind like Andy Reid or Kyle Shanahan could do with Lamar.

Having 5 years of Roman, then going to Monken, who's never been OC for a good offense in his entire NFL career (but still miles ahead of Roman), is not optimal.

For all his accomplishments, Harbaugh is not good at coaching offense. His best offenses are 2014 (Kubiak as OC) and Lamar (Roman in 2019/20, Monken in 2023). The 2010 offense was possibly top 10 but barely.

29 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Talented... at the skill positions on offense?