Super Bowl LVIII: Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers

Chiefs or 49ers  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl 58?

• Chiefs
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/11/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, El Ramster said:

Easy. They’re going to lose a lot of guys. The toll of playing almost a seasons worth of games the last 7 years will kick in. Kelce is aging fast… Losing Jones will hurt more than any other loss. They won’t have anyone to replace him. He’s the fire starter For that defense. Next year is when they’ll start to break down. Healthy and better bills and bengals team too… remember the pats had a pretty big  hiatus. 

Except they cut MVS and restructure Mahomes and they have 55 million in extra space. Plus their defense keeps getting better. This was their down year, my friend.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Of course it's not, but I think that's probably the approach they take when ranking teams going into next year. /shrug

Can Jackson win a meaningful playoff game first before you randomly throw his name in a bucket? His defense destroyed a young Houston team. He had his chance and decided to throw into triple coverage. 

1 minute ago, Habbsawce said:

Except they cut MVS and restructure Mahomes and they have 55 million in extra space. Plus their defense keeps getting better. This was their down year, my friend.

Yeah, KC will be fine if they want to bring back/ add pieces

1 minute ago, Habbsawce said:

Nah, they ain’t coming up with that money. Even if they do they’ll use it to sign Sneed. Regardless they’re gonna lose an elite player. Maybe both. Chris Jones is leaving because he’s gonna be throw a fat bag. 

9 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

I'm a millennial and they arnt to me. Shows me they are being.....weirdos

I guess it's just a matter of perspective. I was born in '96 and always considered Tommy Kramer and "oldie". To someone born in 2009, Aikman was drafted 20 years before they were even born. Someone currently in high school/college probably considers that an oldie.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Okay lol

They did smoke Baltimore and both QBs have been starters for 6 seasons - one has 12 post season wins, the other has 2

Other than not wanting it to happen, what’s your counter? The Ravens looked bad in the playoffs and Lamar poops his pants in the playoffs

It’s similar to Embiid. I don’t see ever 76ers winning a title because I see their star player melt down every year  

2 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

They did smoke Baltimore and both QBs have been starters for 6 seasons - one has 12 post season wins, the other has 2

Other than not wanting it to happen, what’s your counter? The Ravens looked bad in the playoffs and Lamar poops his pants in the playoffs

It’s similar to Embiid. I don’t see ever 76ers winning a title because I see their star player melt down every year  

Just when you think that! Hell switch it up the Seahawks! You can’t beat a man like that. 

3 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

They won by 7 points against a Baltimore team that deployed the worst gameplan offensively anyone's ever seen. Like this conversation is pointless I was merely just saying that if they're ranking teams going into next season, it's possible that winning the Superbowl this year doesn't really automatically mean you're the best team next year as well. It meant you were the best team this year.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That 3rd down blitz by McDuffie and the tipped pass to get to 4th down and SF kicks FG was a huge play

I don't understand how the niners were so unprepared for the blitz on late downs. Happened several times 

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

They won by 7 points against a Baltimore team that deployed the worst gameplan offensively anyone's ever seen. Like this conversation is pointless I was merely just saying that if they're ranking teams going into next season, it's possible that winning the Superbowl this year doesn't really automatically mean you're the best team next year as well. It meant you were the best team this year.

I'm just always picking Mahomes' team as the best team until someone actually beats them in the playoffs. 

All power rankings for the year start at 2 until then lol 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm just always picking Mahomes' team as the best team until someone actually beats them in the playoffs. 

All power rankings for the year start at 2 until then lol 

This is a completely fair take and I would kinda agree with it. Like they could still have a trash roster on paper and clearly be not as good as teams like SF or BAL or MIA or whatever, but you just can't bet against Mahomes and Reid at this point.

• Like 2