Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 27 - Taco Bowl XXVII Posted)

2 hours ago, Glen said:

He was my #3 behind Brown & O’Neil.. elite elite talent. But those three seasons should be a death sentence to his sim career..

Exactly… should. I think this sim always keeps the old guard stronger for longer than what would be expected. Certainly a risk w/ him losing his all-pro year.

3 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

If they were actually your top 4 and you got them all that is very impressive.

I wish. This draft has actually been playing out pretty close in terms of how I value guys. Cam Jordan is the 1 guy who slipped that would’ve felt like a steal but I already took a DE at 2.08. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I wish. This draft has actually been playing out pretty close in terms of how I value guys. Cam Jordan is the 1 guy who slipped that would’ve felt like a steal but I already took a DE at 2.08. 

I really liked Werner. I valued him highly but he went earlier than I hoped. I might have taken him earlier but I I felt I had to take Von and something for my secondary.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Was hoping he made it to 5.3. But now is where the BB gets chipped away at.

Ya. I had a feeling he was never going to get back to me at the end of the 5th. Guys like him and Werner are guys I wish I could have taken earlier but I just didn't have enough picks.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I was hoping to pick tonight but not looking good.

I've got some PT in the morning but should be back a little after 9am to make my picks.

He was on when he was on the clock. I'd just get ready for bed and have a quick check before actually sleeping. Or send a list lol.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@TOUCAN you know that Linsley is retired, right?

Because they were on a roster last year players can play for one final NSFL season.

So guys like Jason Kelce probably Fletcher Cox etc will get one last ride.

They will get culled from the lists for the Summer season S28.