F.A. Move prior to the NFL Draft

Big T

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

Waiting for the Bakhtiari news to drop 

I have no problem bringing him in on a cheap 1 yr. deal as long as it does not prevent JD from going after a more reliable LT.  Of course  this is with the assumption he will be available by the time TC begins.  I really think he is done though. 

So who is bidding for Tyron Smith (assuming we are, and we don't know for sure)? I have to believe the Chiefs are in on Tyron Smith. Tennessee? Washington probably is since they are signing all of the former Cowboys today. Who else?

So far, I don't think anybody has signed today that we were targeting aside from maybe a few interior O-linemen. Still plenty available.

No time to panic, although if you already are I get it (if you are on this board, you are probably a Jets fan and panic is your middle name). I know it is mine!

2 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

We signed John Simpson 2/19…. Gave up only 1 sack last year but had 11 penalties…

Decent signing. Good competition if we're drafting a OG at any point. He's 26, so he could improve. 

I'm starting to feel like we're either working on a trade or trying to convince a big free agent. We're not even rumor to be in the running for some of the free agents that signed. We have to be locked in on someone