F.A. Move prior to the NFL Draft

Big T

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

I like him at G but Jets still have a lot of options to upgrade G spot(s?).

Theres still options at C honestly. both in the draft and FA. I think a lot rides on what happens at LT. 

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

I like him at G but Jets still have a lot of options to upgrade G spot(s?).

I think between the FA pool and draft class, we'll find our answer. I'm hoping for a Vet because we need the IOL to be great so Rodgers isn't forced to run out. I'm cool with going either direction for Tipp, but I just want him to get comfortable in one spot. 

1 minute ago, jetfan8178 said:

Theres still options at C honestly. both in the draft and FA. I think a lot rides on what happens at LT. 

Not sure about C because of WR and OT as well as better available prospects that are ahead of C.   Having good eye on day 3 or UDFA would be awesome.

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I think between the FA pool and draft class, we'll find our answer. I'm hoping for a Vet because we need the IOL to be great so Rodgers isn't forced to run out. I'm cool with going either direction for Tipp, but I just want him to get comfortable in one spot. 

Preferably higher pick since we have freaking Keith Carter. lol.  Counting on raw and undeveloped OL is bad idea.

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Preferably higher pick since we have freaking Keith Carter. lol.  Counting on raw and undeveloped OL is bad idea.

Lol true. 

We also have to keep in mind that there are 3 waves in free agency. So there will be more names added to list.

If we grabbed a vet at LT I wouldnt be opposed to trading down in the draft and grabbing powers-converse at C. The interior line would be set at that point then we can grab a T in the later rounds with added picks to develop. Have to wonder how high they are on carter warren (maybe as much as me)