A Very Violent Mafia (MAFIA WIN!!)

bucsfan333

Also, I'm not going to go back and find it, but Rags had a slip shortly after my death.

The problem is, the only people who would have known it was a slip was myself, bcb, and gmen.

One of us was dead, one was inactive, the other was a mafia. I kept wondering why bcb didn't jump on it.

Very frustrating to watch lol

Just now, Tk3 said:

Also, I'm not going to go back and find it, but Rags had a slip shortly after my death.

The problem is, the only people who would have known it was a slip was myself, bcb, and gmen.

One of us was dead, one was inactive, the other was a mafia. I kept wondering why bcb didn't jump on it.

What was it?  I tried going back using the chat for info but might've missed it.  But bcb being mafia does make sense looking back as he didn't want to work through theories with me.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

bcb1213 - [spam] hit Raves

@bcb1213

Why in the world would you hit Raves?

You knew his power was totally bunk, AND he was totally clearing you/trusting you.

Was it simply so that his death would validate you as a civ?

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

@bcb1213

You knew his power was totally bunk, AND he was totally clearing you/trusting you.

In chat I was talking about how one of us were going to die that night, no way they would let the two of us live, they had to kill one of us and leave touch alive as well to throw suspicion.

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Thanks man.  Appreciate it.

I was almost certain you were other and was half tempted to ask if you were in thread so we could both lynch dome.  Or say that i had jailed you to see if i could get you to turn on dome.

But dome had had my back all game and that was the safest play.

And I had thought about just coming out and asking which one was mafia because I thought that we’d both be able to win but I thought it’d be pretty risky to pull. Lol

i totally would have turned on dome tho had you

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

What was my slip?

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@bcb1213

We were clearing out cleared townies.

Just now, MD4L said:

Voting @Ragnarok early and often next game.

Love you too.

I thoroughly enjoyed blowing you up.

35 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It's the combination of that, my quick lynch that I still don't fully understand, my getting pinned for Raves1, my getting a lame role that amounted to nothing, and feeling like I was talking to myself at the end which is what has me so frustrated. I know none of you know me in reality but if I told any of my IRL friends that my instincts were telling me Rags is mafia, they would have lynched Rags without question. I started playing this game because of my poker background and because I KNOW my instincts are good; I've literally made my living for 5 years now on them. It's just so frustrating that when the game finally came that my instincts would be rewarded, I get ignored and lynched instead. I'll get over it but I am seething 

To be fair, you were against an other and a mafia so it was tough regardless. I was with you on going rags until I saw the opportunity pop up to get you lynched. I nonchalantly put a couple things out there and it seemed like dome and mookie somewhat bit on it so I jumped and threw a vote on you knowing it was risking my life. I figured with the doubt out there about dome being blocked and my “sacrificial” vote that I could swing it.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And I had thought about just coming out and asking which one was mafia because I thought that we’d both be able to win but I thought it’d be pretty risky to pull. Lol

i totally would have turned on dome tho had you

What could have been...

34 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I did understand my role

Lmao this is definitely not true. You flip flopped on what your role actually did or how it worked a few different times. Just because you were being honest and not TRYING to mislead doesn’t mean you understood your role. 

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

typically try to subtly hint at my role rather than outright claiming.

I usually do this too... this game was a lot different.

Just now, MD4L said:

There will be hell to pay. I get concerned when players like you and bcb are hanging around too long. Too dangerous.

Which is why I blew you up.

Best part about this game...until the last day...I didn't have to lie about a thing except my alignment.  I actually made every move I said.  That helped.

Archived