A Very Violent Mafia (MAFIA WIN!!)

bucsfan333

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s cause you’ve been against me for most of it xD

In all seriousness, you can’t keep track of your W/l ratio in this game. There’s far too many outside factors and influences. I’m willing to bet that the best W/l ratio out there would actually be more of the average players who don’t really put themselves out there much and just happen to ride the right team. 

I’m seriously ready for a game tho where I can be a good guy and stay a good guy for the whole game. 

20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

In all seriousness, you can’t keep track of your W/l ratio in this game. There’s far too many outside factors and influences. I’m willing to bet that the best W/l ratio out there would actually be more of the average players who don’t really put themselves out there much and just happen to ride the right team. 

I’m seriously ready for a game tho where I can be a good guy and stay a good guy for the whole game. 

So very much this.

I like to think I'm a pretty solid player, much better than ET at the least, but I'm sure my win-lose ratio is awful.

On 12/23/2017 at 2:45 PM, Whicker said:

Really don't care. I had you pegged and instead of one player being like "you're right, maybe Rags COULD be investigation immune," they said "no if there's an investigation immune player it's probably Whicker." I also apparently should have pointed out that Bcb was really the one trying to defend you not claiming and saying we shouldn't get "cute" with your lynch. This was the most obvious scum read I've had in my entire mafia career and it went completely ignored. I could not be more frustrated with this and I'm going to go on hiatus from these boards I think

Nah dont do that.

Youre one of my favorite newer players.

Archived