A Very Violent Mafia (MAFIA WIN!!)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m just glad the bomb didn’t get passed to me. As soon as I saw the word bomb I thought “great I’m gonna blow up in the third consecutive bucs game”

i do think the bomb would have killed both ted and I tho 

Taht really was the perfect storm of ET being an other and happening to give it to a mafia... like seriously?

7 minutes ago, Raves said:

Taht really was the perfect storm of ET being an other and happening to give it to a mafia... like seriously?

Y'all don't understand just how much I enjoyed getting that.

Oh, and literally every word of what I said involving the bomb and what I was told and when I was told it was true.  

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, and literally every word of what I said involving the bomb and what I was told and when I was told it was true.  

I was hesitant to target you n1 because you usually bring the juju shenanigans as town.

55 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I do.

i said when it happened that if you were invest immune mafia, someone giving you a bomb was a god send. Or something to that effect.

lmao I called it, and immediately moved on because at the time I thought it was very unlikely in a game with so many unknowns.

the more whicker pushed he idea the more I thought HIS role was the invest immune one, and dying when I visited him N1 wasn’t something I could just ignore. Coupled with him being unsure if the cop was dead as the backup, I just overthought it.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lmao this is definitely not true. You flip flopped on what your role actually did or how it worked a few different times. Just because you were being honest and not TRYING to mislead doesn’t mean you understood your role. 

I usually do this too... this game was a lot different.

I misspoke once, which you wouldnt let go and I made assumptions (which turned out to be correct). 

I told you that you were to busy tunneling me over silly things and should scum hunt. We were doing fine after you stopped solely focusing on me.

Archived