Titans to sign Tony Pollard

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Surprised this is our first move and that we signed a back with a similar skillset to Tyjae. I like Pollard and don’t mind the move, just figured we’d go for a bigger back. Guess it’s a new era.

wonder what new staff things of Chestnut

I was always curious if we’d go with a bigger back to complement Spears or a guy with a similar skillset. Guess we got our answer. Should make us less predictable.

I knew it was coming but this officially closes the door on a King Henry return though. 😢 

8 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

I was always curious if we’d go with a bigger back to complement Spears or a guy with a similar skillset. Guess we got our answer. Should make us less predictable.

I knew it was coming but this officially closes the door on a King Henry return though. 😢 

Yeah, I was probably locked into the old, conventional thinking of a power back and a speed back but in practice, prefer the idea of not constantly tipping your hand based on personnel.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I was probably locked into the old, conventional thinking of a power back and a speed back but in practice, prefer the idea of not constantly tipping your hand based on personnel.

spears is also really good in short yardage situations. better than henry last year iirc.