The FFMD Draft Only March Madness 2024 *DISCUSSION* Thread

MikeT14

1 hour ago, mountainpd said:

I can’t see he has so going to stick

I didn’t mean that he actually had. I am mostly keeping track in my head. I missed Jonathan Brooks being drafted by like 50 spots earlier.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Trojan wasn't going to be able to make his pick, said to make it for him, CB was a position he listed and Newton has been BPA on the draft board for awhile, should we pencil that in for him @MikeT14?

Sounds great to me. Thanks for remembering. Do you mind doing that for him and tagging the next? Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Trojan wasn't going to be able to make his pick, said to make it for him, CB was a position he listed and Newton has been BPA on the draft board for awhile, should we pencil that in for him @MikeT14?

Thanks @Packerraymond.  My oldest daughter dropped off my grandbabies right after I posted in the draft thread.... the two of them can be a.... handful... lol

That was also the exact player I would have picked... BPA is just Baltimore's style

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Think the Cowboys have a pick in the next 5-7 selections - I’ll be around for a few more hours but if anyone wants my big board, happy to pass it on to keep things moving 

Technically, I think your pick is tomorrow from noon - 12:40 PM.

But I am just babysitting so if you want to send your options...

Thank you for picking for me I'm at the hospital with him tonight and tomorrow with my wife heading home. I am good with the player selected and I'm set up here now where I think I'll be able to do my next picks and I'll know timeframes for whenever I go home and can wait at the hospital a bit longer if needed to make a timeframe at this point.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Trojan said:

Thank you for picking for me I'm at the hospital with him tonight and tomorrow with my wife heading home. I am good with the player selected and I'm set up here now where I think I'll be able to do my next picks and I'll know timeframes for whenever I go home and can wait at the hospital a bit longer if needed to make a timeframe at this point.

Sounds good, broski!  Shout out to @Packerraymond

12 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

Think the Cowboys have a pick in the next 5-7 selections - I’ll be around for a few more hours but if anyone wants my big board, happy to pass it on to keep things moving 

I will be around all day if you wanna send to me

• Like 1