1.Edge Laiatu Latu UCLA
2.WR Ladd McConkey UGA
2.NT T'Vondre Sweat Texas
3.S Calen Bullock USC
3.CB Cam Hart ND
4.QB Spencer Rattler South Carolina
5.C Tanor Bortolini WIsc
6.OT Caedan Wallace Penn State

After a trade back we got someone we Considered at 8 in Latu who we consider the best 3-4 OLB/Edge in draft at moment.In the 2nd we Picked up Ladd McConkey who is a perfect fit into the McVay/Robinson Offense to pair with Drake London and a big Nose tackle for the center of the new 3-4 defense in Sweat.Round 3 the focus went to the defensive backfield adding so Range at the Saftey spot in bullock and some Size and ledership at the CB spot With Hart.

17 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Sweat & Bortolini were excellent picks IMHO; Sweat would be pretty good as a NT in a 3-4 IMHO

McConkey and the two OLs at the end are my favorites from this one.  Not a Latu fan, and I think Sweat is not a 3 down player, so I don't love those, but McConkey should be a great complement to their offense and the fans would obviously adore him.  Giving Raheem two more DBs is never a bad idea either.

Bengals wanted to take Sweat at 49 and I think he'll be there IRL. But seeing him go at 48 was saddening.

Bortolini is a great athlete so if you follow RAS, he'll rank high. He's pretty average as a football player though. He's probably a 5th or 6th rounder in the real thing. 

Trying to keep this moving as @cortes02 missed pick is throwing off the next up thing, but here's where we are.

Some of you can make your pick now.

Member Lookup Round Round Pick Pick Draft Date Draft Time Start ET Draft Time End ET
@cortes02 6 30 206 Sunday March 31 8:40 PM 9:20 PM
@LuckyNumber11 6 35 210 Monday April 1 10:40 AM 11:20 AM
@Packerraymond 6 36 211 Monday April 1 11:20 AM 12:00 PM
@Justone2 6 37 212 Monday April 1 12:00 PM 12:40 PM
@Freebirdsrams 6 38 213 Monday April 1 12:40 PM 1:20 PM
@sparky151 6 39 214 Monday April 1 1:20 PM 2:00 PM
@Packerraymond 6 40 215 Monday April 1 2:00 PM 2:40 PM
@MaddHatter 6 41 216 Monday April 1 2:40 PM 3:20 PM

Liufau is a LB I had rated a little over Jaylan Ford just from the 2023 tape, but he's kind of just a thumper, I think, at the next level, and Ford fitted the Titans' immediate need of coverage LB with a little more upside because of his size.

Liufau is not a liability in coverage, but it's not something he's great in.  I think he's got great potential though, and he's a steal here.  Good pick.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm gonna be driving during our time slot.  Can anyone take a big board?  Ideally someone without a pick between 221 and 227?

When is your pick due?

Edited by JetsandI

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'm gonna be driving during our time slot.  Can anyone take a big board?  Ideally someone without a pick between 221 and 227?

Although the Texans are trying to acquire a 7th, we currently have none... PM me your big board & I will draft you a cricket player

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

Although the Texans are trying to acquire a 7th, we currently have none... PM me your big board & I will draft you a cricket player

I’ll trade you my 7th for a future 6th