Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

Just now, AkronsWitness said:

Keep it up Houston. The Browns could own the #1 and #3 picks in both of the first 2 rounds of the draft.

I'm actually fine with this, especially since it would come with a minimum of a $1000 payout to me.

Just now, jrry32 said:

So Bortles has 7 TDs to 0 Ints in his last 2.5 games counting today. Is he putting things together at the right time, or is this just more of his streaky behavior?

Dunno, but I have to believe, even with Carson coming back next year, Arizona and Arians are going to go hard at him in the offseason to find out (this assuming the Jags don't just decide to retain him at this rate).

Just now, The LBC said:

Dunno, but I have to believe, even with Carson coming back next year, Arizona and Arians are going to go hard at him in the offseason to find out (this assuming the Jags don't just decide to retain him at this rate).

Jags do have him under contract. I expect that whether or not they keep him will depend on his final two games and the playoffs. If he keeps playing well, it's hard to justify moving on.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Jags do have him under contract. I expect that whether or not they keep him will depend on his final two games and the playoffs. If he keeps playing well, it's hard to justify moving on.

It is hard to believe the Jags would just move on from him after this season honestly. Why shake up what seems to be working? The worst thing they could do is move on from Bortles and end up with someone who can't even game manage.

This is the first time they have had success in a decade. Don't mess with it.

Archived