Week 15 Game Day Thread

Crickett

Just now, jrry32 said:

I guess there is a buttcheek rule?

A body part ie. arm counts as 2 feet IIRC.  So if his rear was down before he was out of bounds, then it is a TD.  I just don't see how you can definitely say it wasn't simultaneous (landing in bounds and out of bounds).  The last angle they showed swayed me a bit, but I still would have went with the call on the field.

Oh well.

Just now, jrry32 said:

But there is supposed to be centralized review now. There should be.

I mean, if a WR has to secure the ball until they hit the ground and continue to roll over I'm not sure how you can catch the ball before you go to the ground and be tagged down before you even hit the ground. 

Just now, El ramster said:

That was a great call.. And Rodgers is playing like Garbage.. Put Hundley In.. panthers nation stand up.. Ez game..

how you have not been banned for trolling in years is beyond me. you have the IQ of a peanut shell with one nut in it

Just now, iknowcool said:

A body part ie. arm counts as 2 feet IIRC.  So if his rear was down before he was out of bounds, then it is a TD.  I just don't see how you can definitely say it wasn't simultaneous (landing in bounds and out of bounds).  The last angle they showed swayed me a bit, but I still would have went with the call on the field.

Oh well.

I am aware, but it looked to me if you treat the butt as a whole, that one cheek landed in and the other out. I figured they wouldn't treat the left cheek (that appeared to hit first) as an independent because of how they treat the foot.

Archived