Circle of Jerks mock draft '24 - 1.0

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

We’ll be done be Xmas. 

Not sure why you guys just didn't plan as though it's a Fantasy Draft? Set a date/time knock out 3-5rds in a hr or two.

Go old school  FFMD, set time slots? Not hard to log on ......,once or twice a day. Just saying 

GL

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not sure why you guys just didn't plan as though it's a Fantasy Draft? Set a date/time knock out 3-5rds in a hr or two.

Go old school  FFMD, set time slots? Not hard to log on ......,once or twice a day. Just saying 

GL

I don't know where TRM is, he's usually been pretty punctual last time we did this.

With the 3rd pick the New England Patriots select....

F-CCVnSWkAA4VdJ.jpg

Drake Maye, QB, UNC

I think there's a possibility the Pats could trade down and I thought about Harrison for a brief second, but ultimately they need a QB and next years class doesn't look too good. Maye may have some mechanical things to fix, but they're fixable and the Patriots would be lucky to have someone with his ceiling fall into their lap.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

With the 3rd pick the New England Patriots select....

Drake Maye, QB, UNC

I think there's a possibility the Pats could trade down and I thought about Harrison for a brief second, but ultimately they need a QB and next years class doesn't look too good. Maye may have some mechanical things to fix, but they're fixable and the Patriots would be lucky to have someone with his ceiling fall into their lap.

With the 4th pick in the 2024 Circle of Jerks mock draft, the Arizona Cardinals, to one one's surprise, select...

Marvin Harrison Jr. celebrates...

WR Marvin Harrison Jr., Ohio State

They signed OT Jonah Williams to play LT across from Paris Campbell, didn't retain Marquise Brown, and traded Rondale Moore for scraps. Their current WR's they're lining up are... *checks notes* Michael Wilson???, Chris Moore (who?), and Sir Gregory Dortch. As Kyler Murray, I'd be envious of the Eagles having Travis Fulgham as our #1 a few years back. If Jonathan Gannon is trying to speed run getting fired from his first gig, take someone who's not a wide receiver. Or instead you take the best WR prospect in the last 3 drafts, with hall of fame pedigree.

@downundermike is on the clock with the Chargers.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nah my bad. I didn't even realize this started.

I pinged you a couple of times. I thought maybe you'd ignored me after I made the joke about Caleb Williams' nails. LOL

• Like 1

Mara sheds tears as they are stuck with Danny Dimes, they could go JJ…who’s inexplicably risen to a top ten pick for people. They tend to just stick to their board and go with the obvious pick….

6) Giants select

WR Malik Nabers, LSU

OIP.mP3NeukNyKz8fmfbrkQ-VQAAAA?dpr=3&pid

They are devoid of any playmakers, even more so with Saquon switching sides. They need to add someone. They aren’t going anywhere with Jones and one of the worst olines. But they look to add to the oline day 2 perhaps and go with a WR1 for the first time since shipping OBJ off.