Chargers Trading Keenan Allen to the Bears for a 4th Round Pick

BobbyPhil1781

Don't like this move at all. 

Would prefer to get rid of Bosa and keep Keenan. 

With Keenan on the roster and with Herbert, you're always very close to a top 10 offense, and easily top 5, with a couple more pieces. 

Now, we're one of the worst offenses (weapons wise) , and I feel gutted for Justin.

P. S: The compensation is exactly what you'd expect given his age and his contract.

Edited by kramxel
  • Like 1

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes.

You've already lost the FA train, at this stage, and you're basically forcing yourself to take a WR at 5, thus eliminating the ideal scenario of a trade down.... really struggle to see any upside on this move.

Also, if Chargers take Joe Alt at 5, after all of this, here might be actual riots in LA.

Edited by kramxel

8 hours ago, Trojan said:

why is JJ McCarthy prime for Arizona? They have Kyler and their top WR I think are Greg Dortch and Michael Wilson. Seems like Marvin Harrison is the prime prospect for ARI both as BPA and need unless they took OL or Defense?

Misworded, prime spot for a team to trade up

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kramxel said:

You've already lost the FA train, at this stage, and you're basically forcing yourself to take a WR at 5, thus eliminating the ideal scenario of a trade down.... really struggle to see any upside on this move.

Also, if Chargers take Joe Alt at 5, after all of this, here might be actual riots in LA.

riots with 10 fans

1 hour ago, kramxel said:

They may use the remaining money on bargain FA to fill out the depth at other positions of need like Center, OG, CB etc. We might also use the money to front load more of Slater’s eventual extension.

3 hours ago, kramxel said:

Don't like this move at all. 

Would prefer to get rid of Bosa and keep Keenan. 

With Keenan on the roster and with Herbert, you're always very close to a top 10 offense, and easily top 5, with a couple more pieces. 

Now, we're one of the worst offenses (weapons wise) , and I feel gutted for Justin.

P. S: The compensation is exactly what you'd expect given his age and his contract.

Nice to hear.  Always sucks when you pick up a player and his teams fans are like - suckers.  

Better when they are mourning. 

• Like 1