Chiefs sign Hollywood Brown

NYRaider

1 minute ago, Danger said:

For their sake I hope Kelce doesn't continue to slow down. Because Rashee Rice is a one trick pony, and Marquise Brown isn't inspiring IMO.

Kelce is certainly slowing down.  As long as the WR can play to their roles, when you are paying Mahomes what they are, you need him to make things work with less the top tier pass catchers.  As has been seen the last 2 years, that can work.  

NOOOOOO. Also to those saying Hollywood can't be a No.1 yes he can lol. He was just stuck in our run heavy offense and paired with a terrible QB situation in Arizona.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

For their sake I hope Kelce doesn't continue to slow down. Because Rashee Rice is a one trick pony, and Marquise Brown isn't inspiring IMO.

Rashee Rice is a future number one , book it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

They won the Super Bowl 

Because they have Mahomes. Look I get that it works for them, but why make life harder for Pat than it has to be? They struggled a lot in the regular season to have the same caliber offense they had. I'm not saying that they won't make the AFC Championship game, but why just continue to settle for mediocrity at the position and put all that weight on Mahomes to do literally everything.

Good move by the Chiefs and good fit. Hate it. He can be a good #2 and is in a great spot to make big plays and stretch the field.

Flawed player for sure, but still can be valuable. The money makes sense here.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

hollywood is underrated when he is healthy. 

Finally, the long-awaited Yang to the decade old FF Yin about LaDainian Tomlinson. The prophecy has been fulfilled, 11sanchez11 is the chosen one.

• Like 7

Just now, Danger said:

Because they have Mahomes. Look I get that it works for them, but why make life harder for Pat than it has to be? They struggled a lot in the regular season to have the same caliber offense they had. I'm not saying that they won't make the AFC Championship game, but why just continue to settle for mediocrity at the position and put all that weight on Mahomes to do literally everything.

What else were they supposed to do? They're not exactly flush with cap space and the best WR to hit the open market was Calvin Ridley. Who's 3 years older and got paid almost twice as much.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Rashee Rice is a future number one , book it

his average air yards per reception is 3.5 Yards downfield, maybe he develops the ability to go downfield, but that doesn't scream #1 to me.

1 minute ago, cp0k2 said:

Finally, the long-awaited Yang to the decade old FF Yin about LaDainian Tomlinson. The prophecy has been fulfilled, 11sanchez11 is the chosen one.

Marquise Brown is underrated because he might be healthy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Good move by the Chiefs and good fit. Hate it. He can be a good #2 and is in a great spot to make big plays and stretch the field.

Flawed player for sure, but still can be valuable. The money makes sense here.

Yea I don't know why people are downplaying this move, he's a good receiver who brings great impact beyond his own play by stretching defenses and opening things up for other guys. Was also a strong playoff performer for the Ravens, so I'm sure the Chiefs factored that in as well. 

• Like 1