Chiefs sign Hollywood Brown

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

hollywood is underrated when he is healthy. 

I’m on the other side.  Explosive and good route runner but he’s a finesse WR that doesn’t fight for balls.  Interested in the $ here. 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Better than what they have. But no better than a decent #2.

Kelce, Rice, Brown is a pretty solid top 3 pass catching group.  Deep WR draft class feels like KC likely adds a pick at some point to the WR room

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

I’m on the other side.  Explosive and good route runner but he’s a finesse WR that doesn’t fight for balls.  Interested in the $ here. 

Im seeing $7M with incentives could get to $11M

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Kelce, Rice, Brown is a pretty solid top 3 pass catching group.  Deep WR draft class feels like KC likely adds a pick at some point to the WR room

For their sake I hope Kelce doesn't continue to slow down. Because Rashee Rice is a one trick pony, and Marquise Brown isn't inspiring IMO.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Not a fan personally. Hopefully we still draft someone early. 

I doubt Adonai Mitchell is there at 32, but I think Ladd McConkey would be a good pick for them, they have that luxury.  I really think he could be the next Welker/Edelman/Kupp kind of dude.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

For their sake I hope Kelce doesn't continue to slow down. Because Rashee Rice is a one trick pony, and Marquise Brown isn't inspiring IMO.

Getting open and creating YAC is a pretty valuable one trick inside an Andy Reid offense?

• Like 4