Post 1st Week FA 7 Rounder (With Predicted Trade)

4 minutes ago, scar988 said:

He's basically reaching for what he perceives as a need here. vs. What the team would actually do.

Meh CB is a bit of a need but more so as a #3 or 4 CB imo not a #2.  Im all for looking at CB in rounds 3 or 4.   But as i always say it's never out of the realm of possibility that the front office does take any position in round 1.   We might not agree with it and think it's dumb to do but it is a possibility so i'll never trash his mock unless it's something like  us taking a FB in round 1 or Punter lol.  Then thats just foolish and the front office needs to be fired on the spot XD      I also don't agree with you having Fau or Turner so high i don't have them as their #1 players at their position like i don't agree with mitchell #1 at his lol.    I like both Verse and Latu over Turner for sure although i do like Turner as well.

Also Goldie i would like to see your big board for this year if you got it up already i always enjoy seeing where you have people at. 

Edited by FalconFan13

12 hours ago, scar988 said:

Please tell me how Mitchell in this situation is the best player available. Also, Fontenot drafts best player available. It's why he went Pitts in 2021. It's why he went London in 2022. It's why he went Bijan in 2023. BPA.

Imagine if Fontenot draft BPA and his favorite player is... Quinyon Mitchell !! You act like it's impossible because you prefer Arnold or other players but if your GM truly goes by BPA he might just draft his favorite corner as it's a preimum position and it might not be your CB1 on your board. We can agree it's unlikely that Mitchell would be the pick (along with another CB) but let's not pretend we're privy to who Fontenot/scouts have higher on their board. 
Also I agree with Goldfish, Mitchell is CB1 for me as well I would project him to go top 15 (but I might be wrong) 

• Like 1

Can't complain about the jets here. They are likely going wr or tackle if they stay put at 10. There's some smoke out there that Nabbers is going to go ahead of Harrison jr but I think that it is just smoke.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2024 at 6:21 PM, BowserBroncos said:

Would definitely pick Luke McCaffrey over Andru Phillips and Carson Caelen over Cornelius Johnson.

But other than that I could definitely see this being the direction Denver takes if they can't land McCarthy.

You'll take Spencer Rattler and be happy with it.

*Waves hand as if using the force*

lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

You'll take Spencer Rattler and be happy with it.

I wouldn't mind. Bowers and Rattler would be great if we can't land McCarthy, probably the best option after McCarthy for us.

I do think there is a chance Payton make Nix the 12th pick tho. And I might not be mad about this too.

• Like 2

Dallas Turner doesn't really fit the mold the Saints look for in DEs, they'd more likely take one of the OTs left on the board and in the 2nd round probably take Fiske which is still available at that point.

• Like 1