Who is the better QB - Jared Goff or Derek Carr

MagicMT

Who is the better QB - Jared Goff or Derek Carr   

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better QB regardless of coaching/surrounding cast in your opinion?

• Goff
    • Carr

Carr is the worst "good" QB I've ever seen. I swear everytime I watch the Saints it's 3 hours of some of the most frustrating passing you've ever seen and at the end Carr has 21/30 for 313 Yards and 3 TDs. It's mind boggling.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Carr is the worst "good" QB I've ever seen. I swear everytime I watch the Saints it's 3 hours of some of the most frustrating passing you've ever seen and at the end Carr has 21/30 for 313 Yards and 3 TDs. It's mind boggling.

You forgot about the INT and the fumble.

20 hours ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Called garbage time bro…..

Some teams take it for granted and he actually wins though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Goff.  But they both kinda suck.

If Goff is terrible,at least 25 starting QB are terrible in the NFL right now.Not because you are not Mahomes or Josh Allen mean that you are terrible

Edited by Steelersfan43

2 hours ago, Steelersfan43 said:

If Goff is terrible,at least 25 starting QB are terrible in the NFL right now.Not because you are not Mahomes or Josh Allen mean that you are terrible

Yes.  That's probably also pretty close to true.

There was definitely a point where I think you could argue that they were the same tier of QB (especially about 3 years ago?),  and maybe right now we are just in a time where we are at the top of Goff's range and the bottom of Carr's range so it makes them seem very far apart....but I'm still taking Goff here.