Rashee Rice wanted in Dallas in connection to accident

warfelg

11 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

There is no universe in which the Bengals would trade us Higgins. Same with the 49ers and Aiyuk. The Steelers didn't even want to give us Diontae Johnson for fear of helping the competition lol. No chance a team actually competing with us will.

The Ravens did trade Orlando Brown to the Chiefs when they seemed to be lined up for future competition. I think it's smarter for a team to focus on helping themselves.

You can have Rashod Bateman for a first.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

The Ravens did trade Orlando Brown to the Chiefs when they seemed to be lined up for future competition. I think it's smarter for a team to focus on helping themselves.

You can have Rashod Bateman for a first.

Counter-offer, I'll give you a former first round pick. And it belonged to the Giants, so you know it was a higher pick than ours will be anyway.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, General Tso said:

So.. is he getting suspended or not.

Would this make the Chiefs more desperate for a WR in the draft?

NFL will let the process play out before lifting a finger. 

I didn't think this changes anything in terms of the draft for them. I'm sure they were already looking at receivers, don't think they get more desperate or anything. Were drafting one, heck maybe two, regardless

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

With all due respect to the victims, lmao at that dollar amount.

You’ll be surprised. Half of that is just medical and lawyer fees. The American health care system is a joke. The up charge for basic crap is unreal. I recommend tons of cases who work for a firm in Beverley hills. One of her cases the lady broke her wrist. The person who hit her had a policy for oner 250k which was shocking. Her simple wrist surgery was over 100k, to me that’s insane. Not a back surgery, neck or a heart surgery. Her wrist which was just plates cost over 100k! She’s gonna walk away with 50 to her name. That policy was drained bone dry for every penny. F crazy. 

3 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

With all due respect to the victims, lmao at that dollar amount.

Lawyer here, and that's not that high.  You always claim high knowing you'll probably come down, but you cant claim an absurd amount.

I'd bet they looked at medical bills, car replacement, punitive damages, distress, treble, etc. and it adds up quick.