2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

35 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Easy, lazy comp because of the school, but he reminds me a lot of former Packers TE JerMichael Finley.

One of unfortunate TEs that Rodgers hardly threw the ball to?  Oh yeah... my pick  Bowers to the Jets... that was pure genius......

13 minutes ago, dcat said:

One of unfortunate TEs that Rodgers hardly threw the ball to?  Oh yeah... my pick  Bowers to the Jets... that was pure genius......

lol.  Jets are definitely in some poor place, draft wise.   That is why I hope Jets manage to make trade down for real.  

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

lol.  Jets are definitely in some poor place, draft wise.   That is why I hope Jets manage to make trade down for real.  

top of 1st round in these mocks suck because Qb needy teams tend to horde their picks.  Not in real life!  There will likely be 1 or more trade ups for QBs from the ranks below the Jets to above.  We may just have more opportunity than we see here.  I did another one of these for the jets and traded down to 27 and got an early 2nd with it.  So I'm fine with it now.  Gives me a worst case scenario for Joe Douglas.  Lets see how it goes.

oh those meaningless December/January wins.  At least it made Bob Saleh happy.

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

the Vikings and Seahawks announce a late round trade:

MINN trades:

SEA trades:

@RTTRUTH, please confirm.

@dcat
@swede700

21 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

John Schneider approves this message 

changes made to sheet