2024 Last Chance Mock - Discussion

dcat

18 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just skip me for now. Not going to be in a place to pick for a couple hours 

@Forge is next up, but you have back to back picks, so I think you have four hours anyway.

Incidentally, the Titans are interested now in acquiring more 7th round picks, and are open to trading down from 176.  If anyone wants to make some offers.

13 minutes ago, Daniel said:

@Forge is next up, but you have back to back picks, so I think you have four hours anyway.

Incidentally, the Titans are interested now in acquiring more 7th round picks, and are open to trading down from 176.  If anyone wants to make some offers.

That's not how it works.  same clock for back to backs at this point in the draft.  However, I'm fine with waiting for his 2 picks until he's ready, if everyone agrees here.  No biggie.  It's not an overnight wait.   We are making good time (at least the way I assess it).  

• Like 1

meanwhile i will be off line for several hours so no spread sheet adjustments for a while  But I should be ready for my back to back picks...  unless you guys go lightning fast again.   I haven't assembled a board yet either.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just skip me for now. Not going to be in a place to pick for a couple hours 

You can have my two hours on top of your two. I'm at work...I'm not going anywhere. It'll take me 5 minutes to make my pick 

And at at 176, I do the same thing the Titans did at 182 in TCMD.  I think when you do multiple mocks in an offseason, you're high on the same players who fit the same needs, so you're likely to just keep drafting the same guys.

But Keegan makes sense for the Titans to have another guard candidate who's not just a failing tackle, but an actual guard.  I like him, effective player on Michigan, not a standout like Zinter, but solid in most aspects, pulling, run blocking, pass blocking, and checks measurement and athletics boxes. 

I like him in the long term as a  starter, but probably fourth on the guard chart is where I think he'd be by training camp, which I think is pretty good in the sixth.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

And at at 176, I do the same thing the Titans did at 182 in TCMD.  I think when you do multiple mocks in an offseason, you're high on the same players who fit the same needs, so you're likely to just keep drafting the same guys.

But Keegan makes sense for the Titans to have another guard candidate who's not just a failing tackle, but an actual guard.  I like him, effective player on Michigan, not a standout like Zinter, but solid in most aspects, pulling, run blocking, pass blocking, and checks measurement and athletics boxes. 

I like him in the long term as a  starter, but probably fourth on the guard chart is where I think he'd be by training camp, which I think is pretty good in the sixth.

Almost took him myself