GDT: The End is Near Pt 4: Playoff Hopes Edition - Boys v Seahawks

MightyMouse07

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

I officially give up on Dak. 

I don’t pile on Dak on that he has made some bad plays this game. But he wasn’t all to blame on the fail score.    OH.    Way too late on hold on Seattle should have happened last drive when it was important.  That one was kind to little to late

Just now, Tyronnosaurus said:

Also add:

-Cut Dez

-Draft a LB in the first round (hopefully Roquan Smith)

-Draft a WR in the 2nd round

-Sign a tackle and a safety

What's the cap implications if we cut Dez.

5 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

It's not an overreaction. Seattle SHOULD be losing. But you got Dez directly contributing to 2 turnovers and then Dak throwing another pick 6. It's unbelievable 

It still would be a close game though. Like I said most people I read/listen to weren’t even considering the possibility that SEA might win this

People were so caught up in SEA looking horrible last week that they didn’t realize we were literally millimeters from losing to the Raiders

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

OK, so I ran out of "likes post" so here it is.. I like this post

I mean it is truly hard for me to not think it's intentional. You really cannot make up how bad that was (and playcalling has been for the past 5 years). It seems they like to do THE EXACT opposite of what the right call is.

I know there aren't many like him, but I absolutely envy Sean Payton and the offense New Orleans runs. I wish Jerry would offer Payton the highest paid salary for a coach ever, and no I'm not joking.

Zeke, N. Brown, T. Williams (yes he is a valuable #3 WR), R. Smith, Switzer (not sure how I feel about him), Gathers. There are a ton of weapons a guy like Payton could work wonders with. Pair that with our offensive line and drafting/signing some weapons. Dak is a problem, but I'd be 100% behind Payton working with him.

I'll wake up from my dream now.

1 minute ago, CAPJ said:

Why did we challenge that? He was clearly past the sticks.

Was basically just a timeout

Garrett takes pride in his few chances to influence the game. No coach has ever made the decision to kick an extra point with as much fervor

11 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Garrett and Linehan should be fired for that series.

I wish I could make this my sig. Linehan has did this ALL game. Zeke should've got the ball in the redzone but these idiotic coaches can't do a simple thing as give the ball to ZEKE AT THE 2 YARD LINE!!!

2 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I haven't thought that far lol. Can someone answer this? And it's not 100% all Dez - though it is mostly him. Dak and Dez simply can't work. The amount of times they aren't on the same page is unbearable.

Agrees it's not all Dez but for what we are paying Him, he needs to do more.

Plus he's a Romo type receiver. Dak needs guys who can get open.

1 minute ago, CAPJ said:

Agrees it's not all Dez but for what we are paying Him, he needs to do more.

Plus he's a Romo type receiver. Dak needs guys who can get open.

Thats another thing on these coaches. I don't care how uncofortable Dak is throwing risky passes. YOU HAVE TO. Get in his *** and force him to. Like right now, have him throw some bombs after we get this first. Season is over. Make him nut up and attempt some of those.

11 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Also add:

-Cut Dez

-Draft a LB in the first round (hopefully Roquan Smith)

-Draft a WR in the 2nd round

-Sign a tackle and a safety

If Roquan Smith and Calvin Ridley is on the board. I will pull my hair out. 

Ridley would answer our speed issues at WR

Archived