GDT: The End is Near Pt 4: Playoff Hopes Edition - Boys v Seahawks

MightyMouse07

I'm not going to blame a certain player at the wide receiver position when play from the QB position has not nearly been good enough to create the production that everyone is expecting to magically happen. When numbers from receiving targets are way down across the board player to player that is indicative of something. 

10 minutes ago, mykey said:

Absolutely pathetic, this organization honestly doesn't deserve its fans. Can only hope this leads to an over haul of the coaching staff. 

Welcome aboard. I don't know about not deserving it's fans, but coaching changes need to happen. No excuses for staying the course.

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Somehow I'm already over this. Dak needs this offseason badly, it's as simple as that. I still have hope for him but there are a ton of questions.

It is easier to get over when you don't have any serious expectations.  We needed a lot to go our way to get to the playoffs including winning out and I felt pretty certain we would not make it.

Dak had his struggles this year, but I still believe he can be an effective QB with the team.  The wild success he had in his first year skewed expectations a bit, but he is still a young QB with only 2 years in the league.  So it is understandable he is not at a stage where he can carry a team.  Even if he does not get there, being an effective game manager can be good enough with our Zeke-driven system and improvement on defense.

6 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

That’s because Dez isn’t a #1 WR, and Dak can’t complete a pass downfield. 

How can we possibly determine that Dez is not a #1 WR while also determining that Dak struggles to throw the ball? I don't even know how many "wtf was that?" kind of passes went Dez's way this season, and yet no one really seems to care when talking about his production. 

Archived