GDT: The End is Near Pt 4: Playoff Hopes Edition - Boys v Seahawks

MightyMouse07

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Dak had Beasley WIDE OPEN in the end zone on 1st down, but decided to run it and got nowhere.

He came out and found a defender right in his face no time to throw the ball.   Left tackle blew the block. That wasn’t on Dak.  More then enough we’re but not that.      And Bailey is fine as a kicker

Even Bailey adding to the ugliness of this loss. 

If Romo was the QB in this game, we're looking at an easy win. Dak was immensely disappointing this season. Yet no one will talk about it. I've never seen a player get so many free passes. And yet Romo was treated like absolute crap when he was our QB. Makes sense.

1 minute ago, Tony7188 said:

Dak had Beasley WIDE OPEN in the end zone on 1st down, but decided to run it and got nowhere.

No passing angle or window though to get it to him. 

Look playcalling is crap, dak can't seem to put any touches on his medium to short passes, team can't stay healthy, and defense can't make big plays. Turnovers win games and this defense just doesn't force them. 

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Even Bailey adding to the ugliness of this loss. 

If Romo was the QB in this game, we're looking at an easy win. Dak was immensely disappointing this season. Yet no one will talk about it. I've never seen a player get so many free passes.

Dak should not get a pass. He needs some competition.

And I want Byron Bell and Chaz Green cut immediately after the season is over.

Familiar end of year disappointment.  Want the whole coaching staff cleaned out.  JG has run his course here.  We need to get better weapons on the edge, especially if Dez is going to continue his disappearing act he's done this year.  We need a better #2 WR than T-WIll and we really need a speed element to our offense.  Don't really have anyone that can prevent opposing teams from bringing their safeties up to stop the run.  While I love Witten, we should also look at an eventual replacement at TE in the draft.  Who better to mentor a young TE anyway?

Defensively, I actually feel pretty good about the future there.  Our young corners look solid and our pass rush improved this year.  Could use another big body in the middle and a LB to account for Lee's frequent injuries and Hitchens' possible departure.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Welcome aboard. 

But isn't this like boarding the Titanic right about now. I guess misery loves company. :)

Hey, if we can get more members in here to generate discussion - I'm all for it xD

2 minutes ago, project T.O said:

No passing angle or window though to get it to him. 

Look playcalling is crap, dak can't seem to put any touches on his medium to short passes, team can't stay healthy, and defense can't make big plays. Turnovers win games and this defense just doesn't force them. 

He will improve here but Just need better design making his reads easier on his down field passing having everyone run short routes just leads to conjestion in the passing lanes

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

Welcome aboard. 

But isn't this like boarding the Titanic right about now. I guess misery loves company. :)

I've been reading this board basically every day since 2005, just never felt like writing, haha.

Archived