Nacho Simulation Football League (S14 - Taco Bowl XIV POSTED!)

21 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I was going to try to simultaneous update this on the new forum but apparently copy/pasting everything doesn't work as good as I feel it should. Oh well.

I know exactly what you mean. I've got a bunch of stuff in my savebox on the old site that looks goofy when I try to copy/paste it over. I've had to retype a lot of things already, and I've only tried to host one mafia game.

On 7/20/2017 at 2:04 PM, MookieMonster said:

Kind of regret trading Big Ben but I was legitimately afraid he would retire after this year and I'd be screwed but I legitimately hate all the losing being done by my squad since...Was hoping to keep that Win-Loss% very high.

I don't regret trading Rodgers, should I have kept him, probably.  But at this point, it just felt like I wanted to switch up my teams a little bit.  My keepers have been about the same for quite a few seasons.  Still pissed I had Lavonte David before the lower keeper tag cost came into effect and at the time wasn't worth it to keep him, the next season the cost drops.

On 7/29/2017 at 6:28 AM, MookieMonster said:

After his announcement that retirement is a definite possibility after 2017, I dont regret it as much lol

Possibility or not.. He's still got some juice..

hes gucci for another 2 seasons IRL.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Possibility or not.. He's still got some juice..

hes gucci for another 2 seasons IRL.

Unless he calls it quits. More and more guys are retiring early. And Big Ben has just as much reason as anybody else to do so.

Vic Beasley [16 GS]: 55 tackles (4 stuffs), 13 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 safety.
Michael Bennett [16 GS]: 55 tackles (12 stuffs), 2 coverages, 5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Haloti Ngata [16 GS]: 67 tackles (14 stuffs), 3 coverages, 4 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Elvis Dumervil [16 GS]: 84 tackles (10 stuffs), 4 coverages, 4 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble, 1 recovery, 1 touchdown.
Frank Clark [16 GS]: 79 tackles (14 stuffs), 7 coverages, 7 sacks, 3 forced fumbles.

Imagine thinking Donald is the best defensive player in the league. 

Archived