Eagles extend WR Devonta Smith, 3 years, $75M

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

So Julio Jones was just an above average receiver?

How about Michael irvin

I didn't ask you to ask me a question. 

Exactly what does Devonta do that merits that much money?

27 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Yes, quite ......

I do thoroughly enjoy when the fanbases are activated for full cope.

”Imagine paying a really good player pshhh”
”Couldn’t be us lol”

”Couldn’t be us….”

walter-white-breaking-bad.gif

2 hours ago, TVScout said:

I didn't ask you to ask me a question. 

Exactly what does Devonta do that merits that much money?

Tell me you don't watch the Eagles without watching the Eagles.

48 minutes ago, Danger said:

Remind me the last time y'all were relevant

Now now. That was just 8 months ago, leave him alone!!!! He's just forgotten those same Cowboys Suck come Playoffs just mere weeks later. 

Pretty sure TV Scout is nowhere close to my age. In otherwords almost 50!!! Or he'd stay quite and not say a word. Just saying, he's young!

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Now now. That was just 8 months ago, leave him alone!!!! He's just forgotten those same Cowboys Suck come Playoffs just mere weeks later. 

Pretty sure TV Scout is nowhere close to my age. In otherwords almost 50!!! Or he'd stay quite and not say a word. Just saying, he's young!

It's like arguing with a toddler.  He doesn't know any better.  Just ignore, let them stomp to their room, and put themselves in timeout.

• Like 1

Being my team or a rival's I'm always for teams retaining good players. You'll never going to see me trash a team for paying their own. It's tiring seeing every fan base going crazy over the money when we've known for ages what the nature of contracts is. 

18 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Being my team or a rival's I'm always for teams retaining good players. You'll never going to see me trash a team for paying their own. It's tiring seeing every fan base going crazy over the money when we've known for ages what the nature of contracts is. 

The issue I would take with Dallas' front office if I was a Cowboys fan is they always insist on trying to get their players and pinch pennies at the same time, and then take so much time negotiating that they wind up playing themselves and paying more. Time and time again.

42 minutes ago, Danger said:

The issue I would take with Dallas' front office if I was a Cowboys fan is they always insist on trying to get their players and pinch pennies at the same time, and then take so much time negotiating that they wind up playing themselves and paying more. Time and time again.

Yes, for sure. But I'm not going to blast them for retaining them like in NFL News or even worse, go to their own forum. 

Eagles Players locked up through 2026.

Jalen Hurts

AJ Brown

DeVonta Smith 

Saquon Barkley 

Jordan Mailata 

Landon Dickerson 

Lane Johnson 

Jalen Carter 

Bryce Huff 

CGJ

Sidney Brown