Week 16: VIKINGS (11-3) at Packers (7-7)

swede700

56 minutes ago, Freakish Mind said:

If Philly wins tomorrow and Carolina losses tomorrow, we will be locked where we are at.  So Teddy could play the entire game next week.

I’m playing Case the first half at the very least no matter what. I don’t want Case having that long of a break.

18 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

Of all Minnesota teams I don’t think I’ve ever loved a coach this much! My guy the second our coaching slot was available. ZIM!

Notes From Next Day:

1. Was directly next to tunnel, watched Diggs whole way, never saw a beer thrown, but had something thrown at him.

2. Cases Deep Balls all looked really good, seemed like receivers couldn’t get traction to keep up with some of them. In the dome, some of them will be touchdowns.

3. Pass rush is lacking, Everson just looks like he is playing hurt, and you can see Hunter is raw.

4. What happened on that first down that was 4th? Stadium said first down, chains moved, refs signaled first down, crowd yelled first down, then it turned into a punt. You could hear Zimmer all the way in the corner end zone.

5. Rudolph’s ankle is still bothering him, slight limp yet. 

6. Reiffs leg also doesn’t look all that great while moving around. 

7. Cases throws are weird. They aren’t bullets but every throw just seemed like he is good at placing them where only the receiver has a chance. Something I do like.

8 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Speaking of Morgan, I seem to recall another well known Viking with experience at tight end and long snapper so I have to ask, have the Vikings found their next great pass rusher? :P 

Archived