Week 16: VIKINGS (11-3) at Packers (7-7)

swede700

1 hour ago, NorthCountryEvo said:

You are going to have guys using these games for their resumes and future jobs. If the backups play, they are going to want to show their worth, and starters who play that are on the final year of their deals, or fringe guys will be looking to do what they can to bolster themselves. Not making the playoffs probably means there will be more turnover on that team than we've seen recently, and guys with want to show that they can give it their all no matter the circumstances.

Perhaps showcasing Hundley as a potential starter as well.

On 12/18/2017 at 9:32 AM, disaacs said:

Game 15

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gifat NFL_Packers-1.gif

When: 7:30 PM CDT December 23rd

Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, WI)

TV/Radio: NBC (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio);

Announcers: TBD

Coverage Map Link:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Packers - Questionable: None, Doubtful: None, Out: None

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

Image result for Moss Moon gif

That gif just never gets old.  :lol: 

On 12/18/2017 at 12:17 PM, disaacs said:

Since he played in MN, no...but, he was 6-time 1st team All-Pro.  Since he played DT, he was often overshadowed by the likes of Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Derrick Thomas, et al.  But, he, arguably, is the best 4-3 DT in the history of the NFL, as there is no one else with more sacks than him from that position.  

Personally, I think Randle is a little overrated.  He was a great player, but I think Keith Millard was better, by a good margin.

30 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Personally, I think Randle is a little overrated.  He was a great player, but I think Keith Millard was better, by a good margin.

Blasphemous!  ;)

I certainly liked Millard, but unlike Millard, Randle normally had no one else on the line...especially once Hank Thomas left.  Millard had Hank, Doleman, and Noga.  And unfortunately, with the knee injuries, his career was derailed early.  But, even if he had remained healthy, I'm not sure he was better than Randle.  

3 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I mean... Randle had the great Jerry Ball for a little while!

That was later on...don't forget the immortal Derrick Alexander and Roy Barker, along with the fabulous person (but average player) Esera Tuaolo.  

1 hour ago, disaacs said:

Blasphemous!  ;)

I certainly liked Millard, but unlike Millard, Randle normally had no one else on the line...especially once Hank Thomas left.  Millard had Hank, Doleman, and Noga.  And unfortunately, with the knee injuries, his career was derailed early.  But, even if he had remained healthy, I'm not sure he was better than Randle.  

I would take Kevin Williams over Randle or Millard 100% of the time.

Only upsetting this is, this is the only game I will be able to make it to this year & Rodgers won't be playing.

Going to away games against a team with a losing record, out of the playoffs, and their starting QB isn't playing there won't be much of a crowd.

Usually their is a fair amount of purple there anyway, expect to see a lot this game.

Only real worry is the only jersey I own that is a current Viking is a Barr jersey, may have to think twice about wearing that.

Archived