Week 16: VIKINGS (11-3) at Packers (7-7)

swede700

Wonder how bad the Wright injury actually was? May we see some more Stacey Coley? I hope so!

Could be a good time to see some of these younger fella's playing against some of the better talent than what they saw in preseason in these next two games.

If Rodgers is out I could see this game getting ugly fast even with the cold.

Bears game would be great to see Bower, Johnson, Coley, and some of these other young guys get some more playing time before a playoff run if injuries were to occur.

9 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Do we have to wear stupid color rush jerseys for this game? Detroit did it on Sunday..

No, I don't believe they are going to be required to do so...but, depending upon the weather, the Packers might choose to wear their dark uniforms, so as to force the Vikings to wear white, which might make it difficult for them to see.

6 minutes ago, disaacs said:

No, I don't believe they are going to be required to do so...but, depending upon the weather, the Packers might choose to wear their dark uniforms, so as to force the Vikings to wear white, which might make it difficult for them to see.

In this case, maybe it would be better to don the ‘stupid ‘ color rush uni’s!?

14 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Well, they wouldn't be the Color Rush jerseys, they'd just be all-white with purple numbering.

I thought only certain teams did that?

We have been advertised as all purple. GB advertised as all white.

The whole point is for the NFL/Nike to make money off it so why would we wear something not showcased to the public?

Archived