Week 16: VIKINGS (11-3) at Packers (7-7)

swede700

1 hour ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Is it shady that the Packers had to play at Detroit to end the year the last 2 years? Is it shady that the Packers had to open the Vikings and Falcons new stadiums the last 2 years? I don't think the league has it out for GB, but they sure aren't handing them huge breaks like you seem to think they are.

What does opening up a stadium have to do with anything?  It's at the beginning of the year.  Yes, the environment is more intense but there isn't a playoff spot on the line.  Not to mention, it's not like the NFL wants to open up a new stadium in a primetime spot (which both of those games were) with the Browns (sorry to any Browns' fans who may read this). 

All in all, what this really boils down to is that I effing hate the Packers.

2 minutes ago, fin156 said:

What does opening up a stadium have to do with anything?  It's at the beginning of the year.  Yes, the environment is more intense but there isn't a playoff spot on the line.  Not to mention, it's not like the NFL wants to open up a new stadium in a primetime spot (which both of those games were) with the Browns (sorry to any Browns' fans who may read this). 

All in all, what this really boils down to is that I effing hate the Packers.

Is it fair that the Vikings have played the Packers at Lambeau in December or later the past 3 seasons?!?!?!

32 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

You look up and down that roster, it's amazing how little high end talent they have compared to MN. Sure they have Rodgers, but you can't even say that he's holding back the Packers ability to build a team. Bradford and Keenum combined made more than him in 2017.

MN has better RBs, better WRs, OL is probably a push, MN kills GBs DL, LB and DB groupings.

only thing going for GB is that it's a divisional home game. 

Agree with both this and disaacs post below. Vikings better almost everywhere and its not particularly close. All we have heard for years is how great of a drafter TT is, but when push comes to shove and we have to see how the team looks without ONE PLAYER, its pretty sad.

1 minute ago, golf333333 said:

You wouldn't want to have been diversified over the past year or so, all eggs in one basket (stock market) would have been an excellent play!

True...my 401K has gone through the roof over the past year...but, the party ain't gonna last.  

Archived