Week 16: VIKINGS (11-3) at Packers (7-7)

swede700

With the way this thread is playing out,  Why should they even play the game.  Vikings are going to win by 20+,   If we don't win by double digits it will be an embarrassment.     Seriously guys, I will be happy just walking out of Lambeau with a win.   This is still the same team that went into Pittsburgh just a few weeks ago and almost pulled that win out.  

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I heard he was bad at home, but I didn't realize he was THAT BAD. Limited games, I know, but still... Yikes.

And it's likely to be even worse on Saturday since it'll be about 2 degrees outside.  

8 minutes ago, Cearbhall said:

He played college ball in SoCal. He might not be functional at all Saturday.

Of course, he might not be the only player that isn't functional. We'll wee how the Vikings fare.

Rodgers is a Cal kid and he performs fine in cold weather.  Hundley is just a suburban Phoenix kid, so he probably can't function all that well below 60.  

21 hours ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Also, this will be at least a 20 point victory for the Vikings. Honestly, if the Vikings are going to win, please hang like 45 on us. Drive a dagger right through the heart of Dom Capers coaching career please.

We owe you. You guys got Brad Childress fired for us. Only seems fair.:D

Vikes 27 Packers 3

The 3 is late to just get on the board. The vikes stick mostly to the ground and stop J Williams all game. Would like some snow in what should be a defensive game. Vikes D scores at least one TD from turnover. Hudley plays only the first half and they make QB change by choice or injury.

Archived