Week 16: VIKINGS (11-3) at Packers (7-7)

swede700

Barr hit Rodgers when he was rolling to his right a split second after he released a pass. Barr was not penalized or fined, but Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy called it an “illegal act” and several Packers players criticized him.

McCarthy downplayed Barr’s hit on Wednesday. He said it “was definitely within the framework of playing aggressive.”

https://www.twincities.com/2017/12/20/vikings-expect-extra-raucous-reception-at-lambeau-field/

6 minutes ago, disaacs said:

Yeah, he's the better RB, but he doesn't get the snaps...and the Vikings stopped him the last time.  

Yeah, I actually stopped by the Packers forum and asked about that earlier this week.

Sounds like a big part of it was pass protection which he is a liability in.

Seems like the Packers fans are wanting the team to run the run-pass-option a little more which may lead to more Aaron Jones on the field due to the windy/cold conditions.

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Healing up just in time for the playoffs, lets go!!

I haven't looked at this in much depth but any MN win combined with a CAR loss gets us a bye, correct? If I'm thinking about it right we have tie breakers head to head over anyone else who could catch us.

4 minutes ago, golf333333 said:

any MN win combined with a CAR loss gets us a bye, correct?

Correct

4 minutes ago, golf333333 said:

If I'm thinking about it right we have tie breakers head to head over anyone else who could catch us.

Also correct, I believe.

Archived