GDT Week 16, Browns vs. does it really matter?

Bucketheadsdad

Hopefully NYG can win out and houston can lose out. We'll have 1 and 2. I'd take the QB with 1 and then ransom the 2nd overall for a fortune to a team in the top 10. We could easily rebuild this hot garbage mess of a team if Dorsey does it right. Can't wait until next week when I can make a mock. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

50 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh and we’re guaranteed the 1st pick!  Oh happy days!

Just heard Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Jackson, Allen, Rudolph, Falk, jesse Ertz, Wilton Speight, Logan Woodside, Flowers and etc are all going back to school. :(

I heard Speight opted out of the draft to begin his plumbing apprenticeship. Apparently he prefers unclogging toilets to playing for the Browns. Cant blame the man. 

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Oh and we’re guaranteed the 1st pick!  Oh happy days!

Just heard Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield, Jackson, Allen, Rudolph, Falk, jesse Ertz, Wilton Speight, Logan Woodside, Flowers and etc are all going back to school. :(

You forgot Barkley and Fitzpatrick.

7 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Wow jimmy G. Screw you sashi and company. Bill wouldn’t have turned down a first. 

I wish I tolerated failures the way most of our board does. I'd be much happier with this franchise. We have 2 first and 3 second rounders. Garropolo was an obvious stud. He gets traded for peanuts. Everyone on here is OK with it because 'we couldn't get him'.

We are upset Sashi got fired yet we concede hes so pathetic he can't get a star QB with 5x the trade assets San Fran did so its all OK.

1 hour ago, roger murdock said:

I wish I tolerated failures the way most of our board does. I'd be much happier with this franchise. We have 2 first and 3 second rounders. Garropolo was an obvious stud. He gets traded for peanuts. Everyone on here is OK with it because 'we couldn't get him'.

We are upset Sashi got fired yet we concede hes so pathetic he can't get a star QB with 5x the trade assets San Fran did so its all OK.

Reports are out there that Belichick wouldn’t trade Garrapolo to Cleveland out of respect for the kid. I don’t know. You offer a #1, and Bill might have changed his tune. 

16 minutes ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

Reports are out there that Belichick wouldn’t trade Garrapolo to Cleveland out of respect for the kid. I don’t know. You offer a #1, and Bill might have changed his tune. 

San Fran had like 1-2 more wins in the last 30ish games than we did. Its not like trading him to San Fran was a favor to the kid. Hes just so god damn talented he turned the team around.

Archived