2024 NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS)

3 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Laremy Tunsil, Cornelius Lucas…six of one, half dozen of the other.

I hear you, but this #2 pick can rely on his legs a bit more than the other...

I'm trying to cope.  Let me have this.

Edited by HTTRDynasty
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BigTimeRedskins said:

Chop to Miami. Some of you are higher on him than I am. I'd rather get Darius Robinson in round 2.

I think the appeal of Chop is just the fit with what Quinn looks for in pass-rushers. Tend to agree that he’s more show than go at this point.

But that’s sorta the end of the line for high-end twitch/traits DEs. That Day 2 group is pretty middle of the road athletically.

• Like 1

I think the corners are getting killed by how deep the position is in this class.

I like corners all the way down through the 3rd, maybe even into the 4th. Not just like “oh, that guy might be worth a shot” — like really like them as a guy who could be something.

I think teams are hitting other positions early with the intention of coming back to CB later. 

• Like 2

Just now, turtle28 said:

We need some CBs to stop these Cowboys WRs. It's a glaring hole on our D. Maybe we sign Stephon Gilmore after the draft?

Still really good talent at the position available. Maybe we get a CB at the top of round 2. Also I would be on the phone with Mekhi Becton immediately. If we do miss on the top CBs, I think Gilmore is a good option on a 1-year deal.

• Like 1